American Patriot.

wkmac

My communications are so boring I barely want to hear myself.

Thank you so much for posting that as for so long I felt like I was the only one here to feel this way. To learn that I am not alone just made my day.

Hope your day is going splendid as well!
;)

Sorry @Indecisi0n but just couldn't resist. BTW: Have you shown your junk to the NSA yet? Golden opportunity to "reach out" and "swell the size" of your "growing" fan base.

Indecisi0n

Thank you so much for posting that as for so long I felt like I was the only one here to feel this way. To learn that I am not alone just made my day.

Hope your day is going splendid as well!
;)

Sorry @Indecisi0n but just couldn't resist. BTW: Have you shown your junk to the NSA yet? Golden opportunity to "reach out" and "swell the size" of your "growing" fan base.
My junk is all over the internet.

rickyb

im never getting over ed snowden. this guy overcame the brainwashing of society which says we will be happy if were rich consumers as long as we keep our head down, and gave it all up, including risking his life to stand for principle and justice.

rickyb

citizenfour and snowden movie are a must watch. theres a part in citizenfour where glenn greenwald declares that most of the surveillance stuff was about corporate interests NOT terrorism. duh.

Chris Hedges‏ @ChrisLynnHedges 9h9 hours ago

Wages of Rebellion p54: "Wholesale surveillance is to be on hand when the government decides to arrest a certain segment of the population."

DIIpATfWsAAm5AH.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you can look up robert scheer who runs truth dig (dont worry, no affiliation with RT propaganda) who wrote a book "they know everything about you"
Just because they have information about me doesn't mean they stole it.
You know what's great about google?
They know what music I like, I say "ok google, play music" and they play good music.
They know what news topics I'm interested in, I say "ok google, tell me the news", and they play podcasts I like. I say "ok google, remind me to ___ at ___ and they add it to my calendar, and remind me later. They know my typical travel schedule and push traffic alerts and destination times to my phone at the right times. They know where I am, and give me weather alerts.

The fact that they can aggregate this information and make it useful is a service, not a crime. No one is stealing anything kid, if you don't want them to have the information, don't freaking give it to them. Just hide in your parent's basement and let the world and all the benefits of technology pass you by.