An extremely upset pre-loader

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I did walk through the door. They sent me home. I've said this.
You also said you asked the supervisor if you can go home. Grab some meds from CVS, a couple gatorades, and work at the pace you feel you can.
Let them send you help if you can't keep up. For someone that's so sick, it's not keeping you off the computer while everyone's working. :bloodshot:

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Coming from someone who has family members that have been diagnosed and are on medication because of anxiety, you need to leave now. This is not the job for you.

Good luck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Am I the only one that comes in to work sick as a dog but takes my paid sick days as play days/stress-free days ????
This is the time of year that you better be in the ER if you don't walk through that door in the morning !!!
Heff...short of vomiting...I will drag my azzz to work with a cold or flu and coughing up a lung everytime. I call in when i dont want to go to work!

oldngray

nowhere special
Heff...short of vomiting...I will drag my azzz to work with a cold or flu and coughing up a lung everytime. I call in when i dont want to go to work!
maxresdefault.jpg

UPS4Life

If you're that sick why would you show up just to ask if you can go home? Call ahead of time when you know people are in the office tell them you're sick. If I'm that sick I don't ask if I can not work I tell them. But I refuse to call off unless it's something I can't work through. Don't work don't get paid.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Honestly, I am not one to continually make excuses. And I don't want to leave that impression. I am just trying to get advice. I want to work for a great company just like everyone else.
You want to work here...but you don't want to show up and do the work. And you are making your mother look bad...you are a reflection on her. Either suck it up amd do the work or quit, and spare your mother any further embarrassment.

MendozaJ

This is your third peak, and you haven't figured it out yet? It's pretty simple really: Work. They asked you to load, you said you can't. You expect them to pay while you deal with your anxiety and leave work undone? Is there any job that actually allows this to happen? "An anxiety attack? Oh, just relax then. Peter will cover for you until your ready to go, and if you can't... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! Take all the time you need..."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You want to work here...but you don't want to show up and do the work. And you are making your mother look bad...you are a reflection on her. Either suck it up amd do the work or quit, and spare your mother any further embarrassment.

Oh great BB, now you've pushed her from anxiety attacks to a full-on panic attack. Good job. Lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh great BB, now you've pushed her from anxiety attacks to a full-on panic attack. Good job. Lol.
It's a her? I just thought it was some young guy who whined like he has 5 vaginas....lmao

But I'm serious...you recommend someone for a job at ups (which I have done twice and will never do again), their performance, or lack thereof does reflect on you a bit. Much more so when it's your kid working there. This is not a warm, fuzzy company to work for...especially if you are new....supervisors don't care about your problems or anxiety issues. If you don't do the work, you don't get to stay. Period.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I suggest:
(1) rest and see a doctor
(2) contact UPS ASAP and tell them you are unable to work and will return with a doctors note when better. call every day, an hour before your start time.
(3) come back to UPS with doctors note, find a steward too if necessary, and verify that you are 100% return to work.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I suggest:
(1) rest and see a doctor
(2) contact UPS ASAP and tell them you are unable to work and will return with a doctors note when better. call every day, an hour before your start time.
(3) come back to UPS with doctors note, find a steward too if necessary, and verify that you are 100% return to work.
OP has worked here 2 months...very doubtful that they made book yet.