An interesting read

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I knew about the Annie E. Casey Foundation, named after his mother, but I have never heard about this one named after his sister. What an embarrassment to be associated with UPS. I voted against her once and I will vote against her again. Just about every bit of money donated for her campaign came from California, including a million from George Soros.

badpal

I knew about the Annie E. Casey Foundation, named after his mother, but I have never heard about this one named after his sister. What an embarrassment to be associated with UPS. I voted against her once and I will vote against her again. Just about every bit of money donated for her campaign came from California, including a million from George Soros.
Do you think she even stands a chance? She prolly rather lose so she can continue playing the martyr and living high on the hog off foundation money.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The New Georgia Project is one of several get out the vote pacs that Abraham leads. The is a screenshot from my phone for them offering me a free Lyft ride to vote in the Atlanta Mayor's election about six months ago. I don't live in Atlanta, I'm several counties away. This is an example of her voter fraud that I am hoping Governor Kemp's voter laws prevent this time.
B0AC98C5-CD03-4BFD-86BE-25C4886F10E6_1_201_a.jpeg

Thebrownblob

The New Georgia Project is one of several get out the vote pacs that Abraham leads. The is a screenshot from my phone for them offering me a free Lyft ride to vote in the Atlanta Mayor's election about six months ago. I don't live in Atlanta, I'm several counties away. This is an example of her voter fraud that I am hoping Governor Kemp's voter laws prevent this time.View attachment 388335
Absolutely disgusting

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The New Georgia Project is one of several get out the vote pacs that Abraham leads. The is a screenshot from my phone for them offering me a free Lyft ride to vote in the Atlanta Mayor's election about six months ago. I don't live in Atlanta, I'm several counties away. This is an example of her voter fraud that I am hoping Governor Kemp's voter laws prevent this time.View attachment 388335
Just insane.

PS - you're ability to control your inner troll is impressive.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Just insane.

PS - you're ability to control your inner troll is impressive.
Thanks, that's the good thing about reaching retirement age. I have plenty of experience!

I normally don't post in the Partner's Forum or even read it, since I'm not one. Abrahams lost by 50K votes in the last election. The only reason the GOP lost both US Senate seats is that 237,000 GOP voters stayed home in the runoff, which resulted in Ossof and Warnock getting in. I don't think that Georgia has turned Blue, not yet. I think Brian Kemp will beat her again and the GOP will regain both senate seats.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A federal judge ruled that True the Vote’s mass challenges of Georgia voters’ eligibility does not amount to illegal voter intimidation.

Fair Fight Action, which Abrams founded, was the lead plaintiff in the case against True the Vote. Fair Fight Action said that True the Vote’s move to challenge the eligibility of 250,000 Peach State voters before the 2021 runoffs violated the Voting Rights Act. The runoffs ultimately gave the Democrats control of the Senate with the election of Sens. Jon Ossoff (D-GA) and Raphael Warnock (D-GA). Local election boards rejected most of the voter challenges launched by True the Vote.