Will you take SS immediately or delay like they want you to?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Im getting as much back that I paid in as I can.
It doesn't take long.
I added everything I paid into it plus what they took out for med. My wife never worked, but gets close to half of what I get. What UPS gave, who cares. Just my money.
After 4 1/2 years I'm think I'm around 2 more years and I'll be even money and the Ponzi scheme will begin paying me and the wife the interest of the money I had no control over.
$3,800 a month. To win, you have to keep breathing.

Last edited:
It doesn't take long.
I added everything I paid into it plus what they took out for med. My wife never worked, but gets close to half of what I get. What UPS gave, who cares. Just my money.
After 4 1/2 years I'm think I'm around 2 more years and I'll be even money and the Ponzi scheme will begin paying me and the wife the interest of the money I had no control over.
$3,800 a month. To win, you have to keep breathing.
Your employer matched whatever you paid into the system

BrownFlush

They paid a lot into your pension, hopefully that makes you feel better
Remember, so didn't I/you.
When you start thinking about what you gave/give physically, mentally, and emotionally, and what the job took /takes from you and your family...you can't put a monetary number on it. You have paid for/sacrificed for whatever you get.

Remember, so didn't I/you.
When you start thinking about what you gave/give physically, mentally, and emotionally, and what the job took /takes from you and your family...you can't put a monetary number on it. You have paid for/sacrificed for whatever you get.
Yes we work hard and this job puts you through a lot.
But compared to many other people we are very fortunate sometimes we forget that.

Not many companies offer a pension plan anymore and retiree healthcare.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

People that will not demand their 8 hour guarantee.
Absolutely disgraceful
Organized labor is why there is an 8 hour work day. Thousands of people went on strike over the years and people were killed to get it finally passed in Congress I think in the late 1930's.
If you are "full-time" and you go to work and do not want/or get paid for at least 8 hours, I see it a violation of both a contract and federal law.