And the GOP finds a way to hurt the middle class, once again....!

texan

Military members are subject to random urinanalysis 24/7. I was tested once in 8 years.

Not me, I could have filled a river. Many many times had to go with someone watching.

It pays off now. I can go any where, any time. I could go infront of a Superbowl crowd. Not that I have no shame, or want of
privacy, but after all those times doing it in the Army at 04:30 to 05:30 am in the morning with an observer, no problem now.

klein

Für Meno :)
Not me, I could have filled a river. Many many times had to go with someone watching.

It pays off now. I can go any where, any time. I could go infront of a Superbowl crowd. Not that I have no shame, or want of
privacy, but after all those times doing it in the Army at 04:30 to 05:30 am in the morning with an observer, no problem now.

I actually had a cute medical proffesional watching me once (guess the guy called in sick) ??
It was kinda "hard" to do ! LOL

texan

I actually had a cute medical proffesional watching me once (guess the guy called in sick) ??
It was kinda "hard" to do ! LOL

Yes I agree, never did it in front of a women who was watching as a task for testing.

You put me in check. I can not top that.

upsgrunt

Maybe, just maybe,
The number of people who work for a living are being heard above
the number of people who vote for a living.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If one segment of americans are being asked to give up personal liberties, then EVERY PERSON WHO RECIEVES A CHECK from the goverment should do the same MONTHLY. That includes congress and the senate.

Before THEY can get a check, they have to test clean. If they test dirty, then the check is forfeited until they test clean.

As to WKMACS point, i agree with you. The cost to the taxpayer is greater than the objective that could be achieved and thus would render the program USELESS, but its not really about the test, cause its always about money.

I am sure the GOP has some pharma organization ready to take the no bid contract and make millions drug testing innocent americans. We all have a right to avoid self incrimination in this country, but the GOP does not feel the same way.

They now believe you can incriminate yourself and cost yourself benefits. The party of freedoms is trying to take away the most basic freedom.

Peace

TOS

av8torntn

Military members are subject to random urinanalysis 24/7. I was tested once in 8 years.

I was tested eight times in eleven years. I did two combat deployments and we had a drug testing NCO on both that was in charge of doing tests although in the case of deployment they only tested a few people as opposed to normal duty where they just about get everyone every year. Your name tends to come up on the random list just after leave.

wkmac

If one segment of americans are being asked to give up personal liberties, then EVERY PERSON WHO RECIEVES A CHECK from the goverment should do the same MONTHLY. That includes congress and the senate."

When can we start ??????????????

Be careful what you ask for Moreluck as none of us are immune from getting from the gov't more than we pay for. If you think that absurd, explain the huge deficits and debt because the level of gov't we are getting now, we sure as hell are not paying for it and future generations will have too so that sure sounds like welfare to me!

ibslick50

The GOP's primaries are running under a platform of smaller goverment.

yet, this bill only makes it larger. Sounds like a magician doing A slight of hand.

island1fox

Gop hurts middle class again ??? GOP going to throw Grand ma off the cliff etc etc.

It was Obama care and the LIBERALS that passed Obamacare that HAS removed 500 billion dollars from Medicare ---not a plan a REALITY --the working middle class has to wake up. A lot of rhetoric being thrown about what the GOP will do to you --it is the left that is putting the working people at high risk !!!

It is the Liberals that have have forced mandatory defense cuts that will hurt our veterans ---while building a $ 775,000 soccer field for the terroists held in Cuba ---????? WTF ??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gop hurts middle class again ??? GOP going to throw Grand ma off the cliff etc etc.

It was Obama care and the LIBERALS that passed Obamacare that HAS removed 500 billion dollars from Medicare ---not a plan a REALITY --the working middle class has to wake up. A lot of rhetoric being thrown about what the GOP will do to you --it is the left that is putting the working people at high risk !!!

It is the Liberals that have have forced mandatory defense cuts that will hurt our veterans ---while building a $ 775,000 soccer field for the terroists held in Cuba ---????? WTF ??

WTF? Are you in the right thread? This is about an attack on civil liberties ISLAND. There are plenty of threads about obamacare. YOU were one of the many tea party supporters who are always complaining about freedoms being taken, and this law is just ANOTHER example of right wing hypocrisy.

They promote a concept of protecting civil liberties, yet this is now the second issue is two weeks where the GOP is looking to take away civil liberties.

HOw do you feel about losing a right to privacy? Do you want your childrens privacy violated?

Peace

TOS

island1fox

WTf Are you from the other side or from another planet? Obama care should not be on a thread discussing loss of freedoms or hurting the middle class ??

You are also not in charge of censuring my posts. Enough of my freedoms have already been compromised by the Left. IN fact as an American citizen OBama has decided that I can be assinated or held indefinitely by our Government. You are making a big deal out of a drug test ?? WTF

804brown

On the "removal" of $500 billion, first off, that is over ten years. Secondly, it was taken not from medicare recipients but from payments to hospitals and doctors as well as gutting the expensive medicare "advantage" plan which subsidized older folks for joining a gym, etc. SO the middle class really didnt take a hit. Some doctors got a few less dollars and hospitals as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
On the "removal" of $500 billion, first off, that is over ten years. Secondly, it was taken not from medicare recipients but from payments to hospitals and doctors as well as gutting the expensive medicare "advantage" plan which subsidized older folks for joining a gym, etc. SO the middle class really didnt take a hit. Some doctors got a few less dollars and hospitals as well.
You make it sound like a structured withdrawal. Why can't they structure "unspending" elsewhere??? Democrats don't seem to know how to stop spending. Is there a 12 step program for them? Shopper's Anon., Spender's Anon., Gambler's Anon. ???

island1fox

Better check your Liberal Talking points again. The payments to Doctors --now referred to as "doc fix" Will be in the area of a twenty two percent reduction in Medicare payments to them. All of the Doctors in My Area that I have used have informed me when the reductions go through --they will simply not see medicare patients.

Seniors will be forced to search for any doctors that still accept Medicare --they will be very few for all the masses and baby boomers . Then what Happens ?? Of course not "death Panels" or "rationing" --you will just have to wait until A doctor can see --weeks or months --same as the Ontario health system that I unfortunately had to live under. You Know the Canadian Model that You and Klein Love.

After a long hard working career of slugging packages --at 65 --804 and UPS cuts you loose --you are now part of the Medicare mess that is shaping up well with Obamacare !!! You and all the occupiers will be looking for "goverment" doctors that do not exist !! You are now part of the same group that would never deliver packages --much too hard --all in the same wonderful plan.

Plus the Prescription coverage for many Seniors has been changed by Obamacare --more important to give Rich Georgetown University Law Coeds "free" birth control. The average salary for a Georgetown lawyer is 170,000 a year to start---Do you think she will pay us back for her free recreational sex ??