Another contract thread

Is this going to pass?

• Total voters

542thruNthru

It's going to pass because all the big talkers got a taste of fear about going on strike. Now they can vote yes and breath a sigh of relief.

I can almost guarantee we won't have nearly the big talk next contract lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's going to pass because all the big talkers got a taste of fear about going on strike. Now they can vote yes and breath a sigh of relief.

I can almost guarantee we won't have nearly the big talk next contract lol.
So if this thing gets voted in how do you thing SOB did overall with the negotiations??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Nah, no sleeps for me, apparently some guys already at 90k so far. Not my thing, I like my beer when I want too much
This is probably my last contract…going to enjoy the last few years and ride off into the sunset. It’s been the best of times, it’s been the worst of times.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
This is probably my last contract…going to enjoy the last few years and ride off into the sunset. It’s been the best of times, it’s been the worst of times.
I’ve got 6-7 for 30 and out. If I stay till Jan after my retirement year, I can access my 401k bucket at 54, since I’ll turn 55 in that year.

Don’t plan on touching it, but it’s nice to have access to a third bucket of funds.