Another contract thread

Is this going to pass?

• Total voters

Thebrownblob

Already seeing people putting no on the wings of trailers…the contract vote is going to be very interesting
Honestly, they would’ve been smarter if they had given the Covid bonus as well. $5000 for full timers, 2500 for part-timers for the two years or something similar to that. I honestly thought they might because of the 2/3 real being gone.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Honestly, they would’ve been smarter if they had given the Covid bonus as well. $5000 for full timers, 2500 for part-timers for the two years or something similar to that. I honestly thought they might because of the 2/3 real being gone.
So the info I saw that had a 3k Bonus attached to gwi was a hoax…shocker

Its_a_me

people without MRA’s
new PT hires/less than 2 yr = $4.50 raise
2-4.99 yrs PT = approx 4.00 raise
5-8 year PTers = approx 3.75
8-9.99 years PT =approx 3.25 raise
10-14.99 yrs = 3.75 raise
15+ year PT’ers = 4.25

union screws over PT’ers yet again. the group that has 8-9.99 yrs has it the worst.

full timers screwed over by backload raises that won’t keep up with inflation in yrs 2-3 but won‘t get supplemented by COLA (as 3% or under = no COLA raise).
yr 2 0.75
yr3 0.75
yr4 1.00
yr5 2.25

this is an all hype contract during company’s best economic times with a low unemployment rate period and people should vote NO

if this is the result of the best union minds we have it’s time to outsource them

people without MRA’s
15+ year PT’ers = 4.25

union screws over PT’ers yet again. the group that has 8-9.99 yrs has it the worst.

full timers screwed over by backload raises that won’t keep up with inflation in yrs 2-3 but won‘t get supplemented by COLA (as 3% or under = no COLA raise).
yr 2 0.75
yr3 0.75
yr4 1.00
yr5 2.25

this is an all hype contract during company’s best economic times with a low unemployment rate period and people should vote NO

if this is the result of the best union minds we have it’s time to outsource them
We are not going to get anything better than what we are offered right now

There's nothing worth going on strike for

Honest I think people just getting a little bit greedy here

Thebrownblob

We are not going to get anything better than what we are offered right now

There's nothing worth going on strike for

Honest I think people just getting a little bit greedy
Maybe $.25-.50 extra a year? lol that’s about as much as they can expect extra, and that’s assuming other things are not lost in a renegotiation.

Maybe $.25-.50 extra a year? lol that’s about as much as they can expect extra, and that’s assuming other things are not lost in a renegotiation.
And if you want on strike how long would it take you to make up that extra 25 or 50 cents an hour
We got a lot of good stuff in this contract with that giving up concessions like the prior contracts

R1wonder

I think the contract is fairly good, although I do not like the breakdown of raises . Im sure ups wanted them split august and February and instead they agreed on that crap which isn’t any different . How about 1.18 a year and call it a day . Gotta make :censored2: stupid . I’m still undecided if I’ll vote yes or no

Bag_Tosser

Really , so they can still force OT on hub folks ? That’s not cool either . I know there will be a lot of happy drivers that are sick of working Monday - sat and maxing 60 hours
You know what I do when Sups try to say 6 punch is mandatory?
Stay home.
Haven't even had as much as a warning letter.

nWo

He
people without MRA’s
15+ year PT’ers = 4.25

yr 2 0.75
yr3 0.75
yr4 1.00
yr5 2.25

Those seem like pretty big raises to me. I know one of our OMSs was bitching that she only got a 21 cent raise.