Another Example of Management Idiocy

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Guess what fellas'? A lot of customers don't get charged an on-call fee. I've seen bills for a cust. that calls in an on-call at least 3x a week and where it said "courier pick up fee" it showed $0.00 every time.

overflowed

Guess what fellas'? A lot of customers don't get charged an on-call fee. I've seen bills for a cust. that calls in an on-call at least 3x a week and where it said "courier pick up fee" it showed $0.00 every time.
so we're the only group of employees required to do out jobs.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
No origin scan?

Some people who sell coins online say that they want to watch me scan the pkgs when i pick them up because the consignee won't release payment until they see a pick up (origin) scan online in our system.

It's gonna get the pup scan when he scans them with all the others.

overflowed

No origin scan?

Some people who sell coins online say that they want to watch me scan the pkgs when i pick them up because the consignee won't release payment until they see a pick up (origin) scan online in our system.
Next time they do that, just say it can be unscanned. Jewelry places are anal like this too.

10 point

It's gonna get the pup scan when he scans them with all the others.
We have summary bar code scans on most of our pk ups. We don't have to scan all the pkgs but prepaid pkgs get scanned as "special count" pkgs...no addressed pk up...but is in our diad when scanned. Our system is different than FedEx's.

None the less, these shippers want their payments to expedite so they ask us to scan it on location. It's what we're trained to do regardless what any other UPS driver on here says.

There's really no reason not to scan it and GPS will tell where you scanned it so why would I want to show I picked it up at someone else's location?

If the contents are tampered with and I've falsified that I picked it up at a different location at a different time than the actual time and place it just adds to suspicion.

Do the job right and it's a much easier life.

Last edited: