Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

LagunaBrown

This is a real slate! You can't show experience and unity like this from your slate can you! Your just a hater trying to divide our great Union!

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Then have your weak TDU minion JB debate GM on healthcare, the contract or pension. HA HA HA HA HA HA! You have to be an idiot to vote for JB! What a cry baby.
Did our local negotiate our pension and healthcare?

I believe the international and the western conference of teamsters did the heavy lifting on those.

Besides, getting knocked down from a 90/10 hc plan to an 80/20 hc plan is not an improvement, it's a concession.

And you want to give PK and GM credit for a concession?

And diverting part of our pension increases to an inferior HC plan will cost us all money for the rest of our lives in reduced pension payouts.

LagunaBrown

Did our local negotiate our pension and healthcare?

I believe the international and the western conference of teamsters did the heavy lifting on those.

Besides, getting knocked down from a 90/10 hc plan to an 80/20 hc plan is not an improvement, it's a concession.

And you want to give PK and GM credit for a concession?

And diverting part of our pension increases to an inferior HC plan will cost us all money for the rest of our lives in reduced pension payouts.
This proves your a tool. Call the back of your insurance card and ask them if your healthcare is 80/20....... Why do you lie to people?

realbrown1

This proves your a tool. Call the back of your insurance card and ask them if your healthcare is 80/20....... Why do you lie to people?

Maybe you should call the number on the back of the card.

Pension Cuts Hit UPS Teamsters In Southwest

TDU says it's an 80/20 plan.

TDU says our old UPS hc plan was 90/10.

When it comes to who I believe, trust me, it's not Lagunabrown.

You support a smaller, weaker, and poorer 952.

I don't.

realbrown1

Your so dumb. Seriously call the back of the card, your insurance provider can not lie to you. TDU can.
I posted a link to a story about our 80/20 hc plan, and you say call the number on the back of the card?

Do you have a link to post about how it's not an 80/20 hc plan?

I didn't think so.

LagunaBrown

I posted a link to a story about our 80/20 hc plan, and you say call the number on the back of the card?

I didn't think so.
Wow, I know you are ignorant but that one takes the cake. You are REALLY using TDU as a reference? The back of you insurance card is obligated legally to tell you what your benefits are. Active members in the west have a far better plan than 80/20. You know you really make it easy to prove you are a fool! No wonder you could not get a nomination correct.

Everyone reading this just got complete verification that you are a complete idiot. I can not believe you actually fool people with that crap. You should be ashamed of yourself.

realbrown1

Wow, I know you are ignorant but that one takes the cake. You are REALLY using TDU as a reference? The back of you insurance card is obligated legally to tell you what your benefits are. Active members in the west have a far better plan than 80/20. You know you really make it easy to prove you are a fool! No wonder you could not get a nomination correct.

Everyone reading this just got complete verification that you are a complete idiot. I can not believe you actually fool people with that crap. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Hey, they have been right on just about everything from RA's racketeering to the corruption that's going to take down jr. and a lot of the old guard at the marble palace.

And they say on their website that we have an 80/20 hc plan.

The only one I know of claiming we have a 90/10 hc plan is you.

And you post ZERO evidence for your claim.

LagunaBrown

Hey, they have been right on just about everything from RA's racketeering to the corruption that's going to take down jr. and a lot of the old guard at the marble palace.

And they say on their website that we have an 80/20 hc plan.

The only one I know of claiming we have a 90/10 hc plan is you.

And you post ZERO evidence for your claim.

Anyone one that reads this knows your a maroon if you do not call the back of your insurance card to verify the plan is not 80/20.

Funny you claim not to be TDU but obviously your Too Dumb to Understand. If you want to believe anything you read on the Internet that's up to you but posting lies is unacceptable. You have a sad existence. I'm glad people can read this and that I provided a way to find the truth.

realbrown1

Anyone one that reads this knows your a maroon if you do not call the back of your insurance card to verify the plan is not 80/20.

Funny you claim not to be TDU but obviously your Too Dumb to Understand. If you want to believe anything you read on the Internet that's up to you but posting lies is unacceptable. You have a sad existence. I'm glad people can read this and that I provided a way to find the truth.
Anyone, Teamster or not can go on tdu's website.

Doesn't make them tdu.

browncowboy

I didn't think so.
So someone gives you a way to prove your local TDU page wrong and you don't follow up? Call the number and stop bringing your Southwest lies to the Western side. All had a chance to be in this plan. Southwest may very well be an 80/20 plan. If it is the Teamcare Central agreement. This is the very reason you don't get all your facts. You only listen to wrong. Just make the call. Find out you have a great plan. And then thank those who negotiated that for you. TDU not welcome in the West!!!!

realbrown1

So someone gives you a way to prove your local TDU page wrong and you don't follow up? Call the number and stop bringing your Southwest lies to the Western side. All had a chance to be in this plan. Southwest may very well be an 80/20 plan. If it is the Teamcare Central agreement. This is the very reason you don't get all your facts. You only listen to wrong. Just make the call. Find out you have a great plan. And then thank those who negotiated that for you. TDU not welcome in the West!!!!
Sounds like you are all about politics, and not about facts.

I'll choose facts over politics everyday.

If you truly choose facts over politics, then call the insurance
(The number is on the back of your card.) and stop posting purely for the political benefit of TDU.

Your actions do not support your previous post.