Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

Evil

Please tell us what the properties are worth.

And then tell us how much each is mortgaged.

Because when PK took office, none of those properties had mortgages.

Is our own union hall mortgaged?

Do you even know?

But you keep talking about BOOK VALUE.

Let me know how that works out for you.

When Eddie M was ousted Local 952 had every property paid off, all vehicles paid off and $900,000 in CDs on top of the millions in net assets.

Today PK has mortgages and liens on everything. He owes every vehicle and some BAs are using their own personal cars because he can't afford to buy anymore.

Wait till you fall to 7500 members after Kraft shuts down in January.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
When Eddie M was ousted Local 952 had every property paid off, all vehicles paid off and $900,000 in CDs on top of the millions in net assets.

Today PK has mortgages and liens on everything. He owes every vehicle and some BAs are using their own personal cars because he can't afford to buy anymore.

PK has cost our local $3 million in assets in roughly 17 years.

Man is it time for us to retire him already.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It almost seems like you are routing for 952 to lose members

LagunaBrown

It's almost like you want PK to win no matter how bad of job he is doing.
"Don't sing it bring it" You have lost 4 elections using "your numbers" (2 delegate and 2 local). Now you can't even muster a reform slate but complain online. Look bro unless you run a slate your just a side dish and I'd rather hear from the main course,Ha ha ha! Let's hear Silent Bang recycling your reformer numbers because every campaign your involved in has been a failed election from Pope to PK.

LagunaBrown

All local membership is down. Eddie was brought up on charges, PK has not. Funny thing is you claim 952 as a reformer hot spot but you got no reformer slate running. Ha ha ha! Go back to your own local and take your knucklehead TDU buddy Bubblehead with you.

LagunaBrown

Where did you?
Wow nice answer, what's next a Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?"

Let's get one think straight..... I don't need a degree to call you on your bull:censored2: but if you're telling members the local is 3 million down because Pk you better have a degree or you gonna look like a idiot. Oh wait, your used to that, remember you did not even know what book value was.

Here is where you got schooled on Book value vs. actual value.

ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wow nice answer, what's next a Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?"

Let's get one think straight..... I don't need a degree to call you on your bull:censored2: but if you're telling members the local is 3 million down because Pk you better have a degree or you gonna look like a idiot. Oh wait, your used to that, remember you did not even know what book value was.

Here is where you got schooled on Book value vs. actual value.

ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG
Did I miss where you addressed why your Local has been borrowing against this properties, at "book or actual value"?
Can you tell us why the dues collected from the members wasn't enough to operate your Local?

realbrown1

Did I miss where you addressed why your Local has been borrowing against this properties, at "book or actual value"?
Can you tell us why the dues collected from the members wasn't enough to operate your Local?
He's going to ask you if you are an accountant.

Because to him, he thinks only accountants can see a negative cash flow or that the local owns property.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He's going to ask you if you are an accountant.

Because to him, he thinks only accountants can see a negative cash flow or that the local owns property.
I'm not an accountant, and I only know that this local owns property (asset) and has borrowed against it (liability) from this thread.

What I don't understand is why they seem to have continually found a need to borrow against this equity (asset)?

realbrown1

I'm not an accountant, and I only know that this local owns property (asset) and has borrowed against it (liability) from this thread.

What I don't understand is why they seem to have continually found a need to borrow against this equity (asset)?
My wife thinks PK is stealing that money.

I think it's just PK's incompetence in regards to finances.

And PK's followers (lagunabrown) and others, don't ask questions or challenge PK at all.

Not only that, but fight anyone trying to bring this information to the members.

realbrown1

Have either of you asked him yourself?
You think PK doesn't know why our local's financial situation is bad or why it's bad?

He is the only one outside of the local's accounting firm to really know how screwed we are.

And trust me, PK will never admit to this mess.

Especially after inheriting one of the largest and wealthiest local's in the nation 17 years ago.

We are no longer one of the largest or wealthiest, we are amoung the 10 poorest local's in the nation.

The Silent Bang

Its sad thst the two stewards running a slate were active members for PK but got greedy and made deals with the reformers to try and win a job at the local instead of earning it through the ranks. Their experience compared to the current E-boad is embarrassing and obvious they paired with the reformers on some kind of hate/revenge campaign.