Another peak over

watdaflock?

All down hill from here. Tomorrow may still be heavy for some.
Most part.....another peak down.

unnamed1.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Wdfd....layoffs in package while they do crazy hiring in feeders....sounds about right
So I posted awhile back about a third of the drivers being laid off when I worked and was instantly reminded by several here that its a different UPS now and there wouldn’t be any of that. Is it or isn’t it?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So I posted awhile back about a third of the drivers being laid off when I worked and was instantly reminded by several here that its a different UPS now and there wouldn’t be any of that. Is it or isn’t it?
Same ol’ same ol’....

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Huh? Our start time in Roswell was 9:55, we didn’t leave the building till 11, then there’s crap left in the building, plus is raining which means golf cart helpers will quit. This place is barely holding on, I predict massive missed pieces today.

rod

Retired 22 years
Huh? Our start time in Roswell was 9:55, we didn’t leave the building till 11, then there’s crap left in the building, plus is raining which means golf cart helpers will quit. This place is barely holding on, I predict massive missed pieces today.
And then there are those pesky space ailiens

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You said early January. We told you January is very heavy for us now and it is.