Another Very Stable Genius

vantexan

Y'all put a senile man in the presidency and you can't get over the nerve of the GOP?

vantexan

from the guy who voted for a carnival barker and watches tucker
Yah, let's compare presidents and see who did more for the country. While we're at it lets compare Tucker's viewer numbers with any host on any liberal network. You could add up all the viewers on CNN and MSNBC and not come close to Tucker's.

fishtm2001

Yah, let's compare presidents and see who did more for the country. While we're at it lets compare Tucker's viewer numbers with any host on any liberal network. You could add up all the viewers on CNN and MSNBC and not come close to Tucker's.
donald is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. I think his very first act as potus was to lie about the size of his inauguration crowd. classy

vantexan

donald is a particularly stupid man who thinks he is very smart. I think his very first act as potus was to lie about the size of his inauguration crowd. classy
Except his policies helped business and created jobs. Made gas affordable after years of high prices under Obama. Put more money into paychecks. Secured the border. Built up the military after Obama drew it down to pre WWII levels. Not bad for someone so stupid. Tell me again what Biden has accomplished? Or rather, tell me again what the people behind Biden have accomplished?

fishtm2001

1. donald's non farm jobs numbers;

145, 612 at the start of his term, 142,669 when he left

2. the potus has little to no influence on gas prices

3. Real pay data show Trump's 'blue collar boom' is more of a bust for US workers, in 3 charts

4. https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-border-policies-let-more-immigrants-sneak (via Cato for god's sake)

5. Trump's False Military Equipment Claim - FactCheck.org

vantexan

1. donald's non farm jobs numbers;

145, 612 at the start of his term, 142,669 when he left

2. the potus has little to no influence on gas prices

3. Real pay data show Trump's 'blue collar boom' is more of a bust for US workers, in 3 charts

4. https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-border-policies-let-more-immigrants-sneak (via Cato for god's sake)

5. Trump's False Military Equipment Claim - FactCheck.org
Yawn.
1. Pathetic numbers from Obama("those jobs aren't coming back). And left during the pandemic.

2. Removed Obama regulations and the resulting increase in oil production dropped fuel prices. Significantly. Biden came in and slapped restrictions on the oil industry and prices climbed.

3. Bogus.

4. Bogus.

5. Bogus.

Seriously don't y'all get tired of lying about the man? And what has Biden accomplished?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Thebrownblob

All politicians lie but I never understood how partisan hacks such as yourself, could on the one hand call him the stupidest man ever, and then on the other hand pretend he’s an evil genius who colluded with Russia and Evading being caught? I think we know who might be the particularly stupid one here Fishlips.