The Very Stable Genius

Box Ox

Ah, speak of the Devil.

95886C79-8B40-4513-8D3A-3AD3910E5596.jpeg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
trumpsters will always find a way to put a positive spin on this.....

what can you expect from a person with a grade school education?

Box Ox

trumpsters will always find a way to put a positive spin on this.....

what can you expect from a person with a grade school education?

How can one go after Trump for gaffes or mental state without also acknowledging that Biden has the same problems to an equal (if not even worse) degree?

I don’t think the Trumpanzees are necessarily dumb for not wanting to eat the steaming pile of horse :censored2: the hard left is cooking up for the Democratic Party to carry out in the coming years.

If Trump weren’t such an idiot :censored2: canoe I probably wouldn’t be voting for the Presidential portion of my ballot at all this year.

El Correcto

god is dead
How can one go after Trump for gaffes or mental state without also acknowledging that Biden has the same problems to an equal (if not even worse) degree?

I don’t think the Trumpanzees are necessarily dumb for not wanting to eat the steaming pile of horse :censored2: the hard left is cooking up for the Democratic Party to carry out in the coming years.

If Trump weren’t such an idiot :censored2: canoe I probably wouldn’t be voting for the Presidential portion of my ballot at all this year.
Instead you green light commies that are 10x worse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone who wants to be POTUS has to be already mentally unstable.
Look at the field of failed Dem and GOP runners so far.
To be POTUS automatically means at least half or more of the country and world already hates your guts.
That can create a lot of negative pressure on anyone.
Running once is bad , but doing so more times definitely means your are beyond hope.
Thankfully one can only serve two terms.

For example as soon as Obama left the White House his hair turned white.
His wife had to give up a majority of her personal staff. No wonder she's depressed.