Your GOP: made in Russia.

vantexan

More words in my mouth right van? You’re more than welcome to private message me any other messages like this we fussed enough in public.
You keep saying that yet you accuse me of all manner of things. All because I pointed out the brutality of the Russian regime that has no acceptable reason to be in Ukraine slaughtering civilians.

fishtm2001

"We have to realize that this was not what Putin intended or was looking for. The irony is that right up to the point when Putin invaded Ukraine, he was winning. He had this huge force on Ukraine's borders, but it was all on the Russian side of the border and therefore entirely acceptable under international law. Under the shadow of the Russian guns, who wanted to invest in Ukraine? No one. The Ukrainian economy was tanking. And because of the danger of war there was a constant stream of Western dignitaries going to Moscow. That put Putin exactly in the position he likes to be in. He was at the center of attention and had all that leverage with everyone coming to petition him, more or less begging him not to start a war. ..certain Western governments were trying to bring pressure on Zelenskyy to make concessions to the Russians. If Putin really had been this grand Machiavellian geopolitical mastermind, he would have just allowed the situation to continue. It was when Putin resorted to the crude instruments of force that he actually began to lose."

Mark Galeotti, one of the world's leading experts on Russia, transnational crime and military affairs, author of many books, including "The Weaponisation of Everything," "A Short History of Russia" and "We Need to Talk About Putin." His forthcoming book, to be published in November, is "Putin's Wars: From Chechnya to Ukraine."

fishtm2001

Oh how the Left likes to paint Orban with the same broad brush. Orban isn't killing his political enemies. He's an advocate for keeping Hungary, a small country, for Hungarians. The Hungarians aren't just against Muslim immigration. They don't like partiers from England and elsewhere taking cheap flights to Budapest to let their hair down on weekends either.

vantexan

In a speech in July 2014, Orbán declared that his government aimed to build a “workfare” society, which would be “illiberal” in nature. He cited Russia, China, and Turkey as examples.
Yah, imagine that, insisting people earn their way. No wonder the libs hate him. Do you know just how much grief all the Muslim young men let into Europe have been causing? And I'm sure quite a few if them are decent fellows. A lot of them however have very different cultural values. How they treat women for example. Insisting on Sharia law in their neighborhoods and in some cases have run candidates in cities with the goal of imposing Sharia law on everyone.

Thebrownblob

“I was right about what, Taiwan and I’m hoping I’m not going to be right about World War III, because we have stupid people dealing,” the former president said.

Trump then appeared to suggest that the US would end up losing a future war.

“You could end up in World War III and this will be a war like we’ve never had before — won’t even be close, because we’re being run by stupid people,” the 45th president said.

“I was right about what, Taiwan and I’m hoping I’m not going to be right about World War III, because we have stupid people dealing,” the former president said.

Trump then appeared to suggest that the US would end up losing a future war.

“You could end up in World War III and this will be a war like we’ve never had before — won’t even be close, because we’re being run by stupid people,” the 45th president said.
The USA is not winning any wars with it's lesbian vaxxed up military lol

Gotta Go

1664321681089.png

Thebrownblob

I fantasize about Trump being King of America and support the idea of a bunch of hillbillies attempting to violently overthrow the government based on a LIE

OMG the GOP is fascist!
Nobody even knows what you’re talking about lol, especially not me. The funny thing is is a group of you assume if someone doesn’t agree with your nonsense leftist drivel that were Trump supporters only. But that makes sense because your mind only operates on one track, common sense and logic are lost on you. You’re a creature of propaganda and groupthink.

fishtm2001

Nobody even knows what you’re talking about lol, especially not me. The funny thing is is a group of you assume if someone doesn’t agree with your nonsense leftist drivel that were Trump supporters only. But that makes sense because your mind only operates on one track, common sense and logic are lost on you. You’re a creature of propaganda and groupthink.
so you didn't vote donld?

Thebrownblob

so you didn't vote donld?
Really not your business, but I’m not sure when I’ve expressed support for him either way. Makes sense though you’re one of the people I was talking about. This one man has so infected your brain everything you do revolves around mentioning him.