Your GOP: made in Russia.

Thebrownblob

Did I touch a nerve? What does my financial status have to do with you supporting a Russian dictator? Have done nothing with my life? I'm doing exactly what I want to do with my life. Which is what you can't stand. We're supposed to buy a big house and a big vehicle and live the good life. Guess what? I ended up working for a company that made sure that wasn't going to happen. So I planned a way out. And do you think only liberals get diabetes? Every time you can't defend your position you attack personally. Weak. Totally weak. Yah, only liberals are poor. Real conservatives are rich. Exactly the kind of thinking that has working class people supporting Democrats because they think Republicans are the party of the rich. And if your idea of being against war is to let the bigger, more powerful country push its neighbors around, don't stand up for yourself then I guess I must be a wild eyed warmonger for being against what you advocate for.
Again putting words in my mouth? Conservatives are supposed to take care of their own business not be a mooch and a loser like you. But yet you’ll sit there and tell people they are all those things and do it yourself you’re a hypocrite. And you were too much of a coward to ever go fight for anything yourself only run and you’re running now. Keep it up i Will if dress you for the silly fool you are all day long. It’s not hard almost everyone knows exactly who you are anyway. Apparently you need to learn a little respect if you’re gonna lie about me.

vantexan

No no nerve touched it’s important to call out liars and shape shifters such as yourself make up some more crap about me, and I’ll call you out for what you are and expose you as the fraud you are every time. Got it?
That's rich calling me a RINO when you made your money working for a unionized company. LOL. What you conspiracy theorists can't seem to grasp with all of this nonsense about turning us all into slaves, etc is that it already happened. Look around you. The middle class has been devastated. Half of the country if not more are now wage slaves. That's not a debt issue so much as it is an income issue. Of the rest who make a decent income they often are enslaved to their debt. And enslaved in their minds that they must live this way to prove they're worthy, not losers like those low income people. And attack anyone who doesn't follow suit. My dad has a nice home. And is going through his savings paying for a new air conditioner, a new well pump, a new roof on the house, repairing a sprinkler system, the list is endless. All for the privilege of paying rent to the government in property taxes. If one wants to do that more power to them. I don't think it's conservative or liberal to do that. It's cultural conditioning. And those non unionized companies that don't pay well, don't have good benefits? Very often run by conservatives whose only concern is what you can do for them for as little pay as possible. And guys like you with your keeping up with the Jones mentality enable it. You didn't do as well as I did therefore you're a loser. Know your place. How dare you figure out an alternative. You stay here and be poor. How dare you thrive when you didn't do like I did.

I am conservative. I fend for myself by figuring out what is available to me on my income. I didn't sit at home for decades living off the government. And I'm not going to accept a poor retirement in a country that's too expensive for at least half of the population to retire with any kind of dignity. And if that means living overseas, or living out of a car on Federal land, so be it. Beats sitting around all day toking on pot or getting wrapped up in conspiracy fantasies to explain why your retirement isn't going to plan.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FdjqazXXoAQbc2C.jpg

vantexan

Again putting words in my mouth? Conservatives are supposed to take care of their own business not be a mooch and a loser like you. But yet you’ll sit there and tell people they are all those things and do it yourself you’re a hypocrite. And you were too much of a coward to ever go fight for anything yourself only run and you’re running now. Keep it up i Will if dress you for the silly fool you are all day long. It’s not hard almost everyone knows exactly who you are anyway. Apparently you need to learn a little respect if you’re gonna lie about me.
I served in the Air Force. Which branch were you in?

Thebrownblob

That's rich calling me a RINO when you made your money working for a unionized company. LOL. What you conspiracy theorists can't seem to grasp with all of this nonsense about turning us all into slaves, etc is that it already happened. Look around you. The middle class has been devastated. Half of the country if not more are now wage slaves. That's not a debt issue so much as it is an income issue. Of the rest who make a decent income they often are enslaved to their debt. And enslaved in their minds that they must live this way to prove they're worthy, not losers like those low income people. And attack anyone who doesn't follow suit. My dad has a nice home. And is going through his savings paying for a new air conditioner, a new well pump, a new roof on the house, repairing a sprinkler system, the list is endless. All for the privilege of paying rent to the government in property taxes. If one wants to do that more power to them. I don't think it's conservative or liberal to do that. It's cultural conditioning. And those non unionized companies that don't pay well, don't have good benefits? Very often run by conservatives whose only concern is what you can do for them for as little pay as possible. And guys like you with your keeping up with the Jones mentality enable it. You didn't do as well as I did therefore you're a loser. Know your place. How dare you figure out an alternative. You stay here and be poor. How dare you thrive when you didn't do like I did.

I am conservative. I fend for myself by figuring out what is available to me on my income. I didn't sit at home for decades living off the government. And I'm not going to accept a poor retirement in a country that's too expensive for at least half of the population to retire with any kind of dignity. And if that means living overseas, or living out of a car on Federal land, so be it. Beats sitting around all day toking on pot or getting wrapped up in conspiracy fantasies to explain why your retirement isn't going to plan.
Yeah sure you’re a conservative, 😂 only in your words not in your actions. and I’ve worked for a unionized company my whole career that’s a problem? Lol did I ever claim to be so one minded as to just be a conservative? you see I don’t miss represent who I am. that would be you. Your whole life has been a sham you even lie to yourself.

Thebrownblob

You truly are a warped old man😂 sad and lonely. Don’t keep up with the Joneses as I don’t have any real debt other than two years left on my house. Never smoke pot in my life although I don’t feel the war on drugs has done anything other than create more problems and a bigger government that you love. Keep trying van you’re failing spectacularly just like your whole life.

vantexan

Yeah sure you’re a conservative, 😂 only in your words not in your actions. and I’ve worked for a unionized company my whole career that’s a problem? Lol did I ever claim to be so one minded as to just be a conservative? you see I don’t miss represent who I am that would be you. Your whole life has been a sham you even lie to yourself.
You accuse others of being RINO's yet you worked for a unionized company. I'm not against unions if needed. But for a pillar of conservatism such as yourself to be in a union...talk about glass houses.

Thebrownblob

You accuse others of being RINO's yet you worked for a unionized company. I'm not against unions if needed. But for a pillar of conservatism such as yourself to be in a union...talk about glass houses.
Again when did I ever say I was a pillar of conservatism? I’m a hodgepodge of many things if nothing else. I do not lean right on many issues but not all. I have lived my whole life listening to silly old fools like yourself pretend they are conservative and then turn around and do everything that’s not conservative while pointing the finger at everyone else. I just don’t like hypocrites.

vantexan

None, and never claimed to. I also do not want to send our people and our resources into harms way. Hasn’t done a single damn thing since the 50s.
A noted liberal, Bill Clinton, sent our military into harms way to stop the genocide in Kosovo by the Serbs. You remember the Serbs don't you? Putin's biggest allies in Europe. How dare that liberal send OUR military to save a bunch of Muslims from good Christians murdering them! The much admired Putin's friends no less!

Thebrownblob

A noted liberal, Bill Clinton, sent our military into harms way to stop the genocide in Kosovo by the Serbs. You remember the Serbs don't you? Putin's biggest allies in Europe. How dare that liberal send OUR military to save a bunch of Muslims from good Christians murdering them! The much admired Putin's friends no less!
And I’m sure you supported that fully.😂 like I said do you love war if bombs aren’t dropping and people are not dying you’re not happy. Kind of a miserable existence you live my friend.

vantexan

Again when did I ever say I was a pillar of conservatism? I’m a hodgepodge of many things if nothing else. I do not lean right on many issues but not all. I have lived my whole life listening to silly old fools like yourself pretend they are conservative and then turn around and do everything that’s not conservative while pointing the finger at everyone else. I just don’t like hypocrites.
What exactly in your estimation am I doing that's not conservative? Out of a $22k pension I give my mother $1800 a year. I pay for my dad's satellite tv and have for 5 years. I pay half of my wife's car note after struggling for years to pay all of it. I pay on my debts every month. Most months I only have about $500 to live on. Still give my nieces $50 each on their birthdays and at Christmas. Is it your view that conservatives are greedy and not generous with their income? If that were true my extremely liberal brother would be considered very conservative. Three times my income and he won't give our mother money. So tell me, where's all this mooching taking place? When I was in my late 40's I volunteered to unload containers every morning. Did so for four years while not knowing an artery was getting plugged up to the tune of 99%. Most of my co-workers whined and complained about unloading. All the time. FedEx was screwing us and yet I worked hard because I believe no matter what they do as long as they're paying my way I have a responsibility to earn my money. So please tell me about all this liberalism I engaged in? I can point from your posts a sympathy for the little dictator in Moscow. Please point to my liberalism.

fishtm2001

And I’m sure you supported that fully.😂 like I said do you love war if bombs aren’t dropping and people are not dying you’re not happy. Kind of a miserable existence you live my friend.
" the reactionary vision made Putin into a hero and role model for many neofascists and members of the global right, at least for a while. Too many Republicans and conservatives, especially the right-wing Christian evangelicals and other enemies of democracy have viewed Putin (and Hungary's Viktor Orbán) as exemplifying the type of authoritarian ruler they long for to help fulfill their plan to end multiracial secular democracy."

Chauncey Devega

vantexan

So in your estimation killing civilians is fine as long as they're from the wrong side of the tracks? If Muslim Kosovars were slaughtering Christian Serb civilians you'd have supported Clinton, huh?

Thebrownblob

So in your estimation killing civilians is fine as long as they're from the wrong side of the tracks? If Muslim Kosovars were slaughtering Christian Serb civilians you'd have supported Clinton, huh?
More words in my mouth right van? You’re more than welcome to private message me any other messages like this we fussed enough in public.

vantexan

" the reactionary vision made Putin into a hero and role model for many neofascists and members of the global right, at least for a while. Too many Republicans and conservatives, especially the right-wing Christian evangelicals and other enemies of democracy have viewed Putin (and Hungary's Viktor Orbán) as exemplifying the type of authoritarian ruler they long for to help fulfill their plan to end multiracial secular democracy."

Chauncey Devega
Oh how the Left likes to paint Orban with the same broad brush. Orban isn't killing his political enemies. He's an advocate for keeping Hungary, a small country, for Hungarians. The Hungarians aren't just against Muslim immigration. They don't like partiers from England and elsewhere taking cheap flights to Budapest to let their hair down on weekends either.