Another View of Newt Gingrich

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I didn't say he threw it away. I said it was chump change for him. He made an investment for his future.

I am glad you said that. It shows that you believe MONEY is the best policy for candidates. That 5 million represents "future" considerations and favors. Thank you for admitting that.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am glad you said that. It shows that you believe MONEY is the best policy for candidates. That 5 million represents "future" considerations and favors. Thank you for admitting that.

Peace.
Your king is out there begging for $3 so you can get a chance to have dinner with him........he's getting more money than anyone . He knows money will buy him what he wants. Think of the favors this Chicago thug is gonna owe!!

wkmac

Your king is out there begging for $3 so you can get a chance to have dinner with him........he's getting more money than anyone . He knows money will buy him what he wants. Think of the favors this Chicago thug is gonna owe!!

$3 a meal seems pretty reasonable. I'm guessing throw in an extra $20 and you get the Bed and Breakfast treatment at the White House. At those prices Obama can say he is a man of the people.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Next time you send in a contribution add a little note telling them you are the Teamster's Super Steward and you'll be a shoe in.

...and the next time you consider sending money to a GOP candidate, walk into the bathroom, lift the lid and flush your money down the toilet. That way, it can be spread evenly amongst all the GOP candidates and you dont have to chose just one!

Peace.