Another View of Newt Gingrich

804brown

moreluck

golden ticket member
Old prune Pelosi was crowing that she had dirt on Newt.........well, maybe she has, but she'd be violating ethic committee rules and get herslf in hot water if she discloses info. from those private hearings. Do it San Fran Nan............I'd like to see your scrawny old ass in a stew!!!

wkmac

Old prune Pelosi was crowing that she had dirt on Newt.........well, maybe she has, but she'd be violating ethic committee rules and get herslf in hot water if she discloses info. from those private hearings. Do it San Fran Nan............I'd like to see your scrawny old ass in a stew!!!

In truly transparent gov't, that information would have already been a matter of open records. This would be a great job for the Anonymous hacker collective or Wikileaks and would benefit society at large. I would support either or both in breeching cyber walls to make this information public!

Go get em' boys and as Mentax sez, "Crush the Bastards!"

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Hasn't she learned anything about how this game works ?
If you have dirt , you never openly release it.
You use a low level staffer to " leak " it to the press.
That way you don't end up in jail yourself.

bbsam

Staff member
This feels strange to say, but Newt might be exactly what this country needs. Who else has the history of working with Democrats, love of the Tea Party, the Teflon of Reagan, and an ego big enough to tell either or both sides to "piss off". Newt's another moderate but one the Tea Party can't help but love. He's been "vetted" (or shall we say the right is willing to give him a pass on all things personal and public). He's a master of the red-meat speech, but was recently speaking pleasantly with Al Sharpton and President Obama. Who else would have the gravitas to tell Grover Norquist to sit down and shut up 'cause taxes are going up to bring the deficit down? And remember, a republican president with a republican congress is going to have to deal with a democratic minority that has witnessed a "do nothing" congress and taken notes on how to obstruct. Newt would know how to swim those muddy waters. All that said, Newt as candidate re-elects Obama easily.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You dont need nancy to dish dirt on newt, the record of the man speaks for itself. Dont get your panties in a bunch, Nancy is only reminding NEWT what a dirtbag he is. He seems to have forgotten.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now that's funny.
She serves in Congress, first as It's queen and now as a lower player during the time when Congress has the lowest polls number in history.
By the way, when is Congress going to pass a budget ?
Aren't we about to reach 1,000 days soon ?

bbsam

Staff member
Now that's funny.
She serves in Congress, first as It's queen and now as a lower player during the time when Congress has the lowest polls number in history.
By the way, when is Congress going to pass a budget ?
Aren't we about to reach 1,000 days soon ?
That would have to originate in the House, so ask John Boehner.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That would have to originate in the House, so ask John Boehner.

BB,

John Boehner and his co horts of republicans in the house are very busy passing bills that will never clear the senate or get Obamas signature, like lifting a ban on the slaughtering of horses for horsemeat. I am sure that was a top priority for the american public.

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This feels strange to say, but Newt might be exactly what this country needs. Who else has the history of working with Democrats, love of the Tea Party, the Teflon of Reagan, and an ego big enough to tell either or both sides to "piss off". Newt's another moderate but one the Tea Party can't help but love. He's been "vetted" (or shall we say the right is willing to give him a pass on all things personal and public). He's a master of the red-meat speech, but was recently speaking pleasantly with Al Sharpton and President Obama. Who else would have the gravitas to tell Grover Norquist to sit down and shut up 'cause taxes are going up to bring the deficit down? And remember, a republican president with a republican congress is going to have to deal with a democratic minority that has witnessed a "do nothing" congress and taken notes on how to obstruct. Newt would know how to swim those muddy waters. All that said, Newt as candidate re-elects Obama easily.

Newt is unelectable given his past (and present) behaviors.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
In truly transparent gov't, that information would have already been a matter of open records. This would be a great job for the Anonymous hacker collective or Wikileaks and would benefit society at large. I would support either or both in breeching cyber walls to make this information public!

Go get em' boys and as Mentax sez, "Crush the Bastards!"

I agree. It would be awesome to unseal it on all of them. I think we would all be shocked to see what dirt is dredged up on both Republicans and Democrats. And then Barrys promise of "Transparency" would be true instead of a big lie. :)

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm not trying to pick a fight with anyone or even try and stir up anything(unusual, I know).
I voted for Obama and, yes, I am very upset with the result. I do not want him re-elected, personally. I wish Ron Paul would win, but that's not why I am saying this. If you don't want Obama to be re-elected, don't let Newt get the bid. Just sayin'

bbsam

Staff member
You guys have to understand that much of Newt's past is no longer operative...in getting Newt elected this time.