Another View of Newt Gingrich

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Indecision for the GOP circus added another side show for all to see!!

Today, Right Wing mouthpiece Michael Savage offered newt gingrich 1 million dollars to DROP OUT OF THE RACE!!
Talk-show host offers Newt Gingrich $1 million to drop out - Yahoo! News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Step right up folks! See the freaks!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rudy giuliani.... supporting newt? Oh yeah, makes sense, RUDY CHEATS ON HIS WIFE AS WELL!

Good call Moreluck!

peace

I'm just posting, "who's backing who"........I didn't write it, go file your remarks with the originator!
Piss

Send remarks to Charlie Spiering at The Examiner (Washington). Leave me out of your vitriol!!

Rudy giuliani.... supporting newt? Oh yeah, makes sense, RUDY CHEATS ON HIS WIFE AS WELL!

Good call Moreluck!

peace
HAHAHAHAHA, your logic (roll eyes) has a huge hole in it. Giuliani never supported Clinton, Edwards or the shopping list of other maroon marital cheaters. There must be some other reason.

804brown

We must understand that the repub party has changed. It used to be morally outraged by clinton's incidents but these days people like sen Vitter of louisiana get re elected. I even heard some head of a religious rt group saying "we are willing to overlook those things about newt". I guess even repubs can evolve.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We must understand that the repub party has changed. It used to be morally outraged by clinton's incidents but these days people like sen Vitter of louisiana get re elected. I even heard some head of a religious rt group saying "we are willing to overlook those things about newt". I guess even repubs can evolve.
forgiveness happens.
Bill Clinton walks around being popular and smiling like he never did anyone in the Oval office. People forgive.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LOOK OUT BELOW BANDWAGONERS! ( this means you C9ers )

Newt Gingrich is fading and it looks like his 15 mins of fame is gone! Todays Iowa polls show him in third with 14% ( thats means down moreluck ) from where he was 2 short weeks ago at 27%.

RON PAUL is now the front runner in IOWA! GO RON!!!

Looks like indecision 2012 for the GOP is going down the tubes!!

You all better pray ( i mean literally ) for Sarah Palin to enter the race, because youre running out of candidates!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Peace.

804brown

Newt Gingrich is fading and it looks like his 15 mins of fame is gone! Todays Iowa polls show him in third with 14% ( thats means down moreluck ) from where he was 2 short weeks ago at 27%.

You all better pray ( i mean literally ) for Sarah Palin to enter the race, because youre running out of candidates!

Peace.

If you truly want obama to be reelected then you should want the newt as the candidate. You should want a tough, drawn out race between romney and the newt where they beat each other up for months.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Peace.
We are taking care ofriend Newt......don't you worry about him. We'll pick our own candidate and you can try putting them all down, but nobody takes your acid-tongue seriously anymore. So let that lava flow.......dudette!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We are taking care ofriend Newt......don't you worry about him. We'll pick our own candidate and you can try putting them all down, but nobody takes your acid-tongue seriously anymore. So let that lava flow.......dudette!

Who is "WE"? FLAVOR OF THE MONTH club is the new term for the GOP! Look out though, RON PAUL may take IOWA hands down!

Your party is falling apart right in front of your own eyes! Its going to be fun to watch you all support whatever loser is still standing after the GOP primary and then watching that candidate crash and burn in the general election!

I see some "knee time" in your future! Clasp those hands!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We, means all non-Democrats......you know, the sensible ones, the ones who go to a job everyday and support families instead of sleeping on the street and stinking the place up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Funny thing about this is, rich 1% republicans will continue to give large sums of money to candidates other than Romney just to keep them in the race long enough to take Romney down.

Indecision 2012 for the GOP is shaping up as the most confused ever in a primary season for the GOP.

Peace
Did you even consider that maybe this guy likes Gingrich better than Romney??? Oh, that never entered your mind. Everything's an evil plan to you.

wkmac

You do have to wonder how people can afford to give away that kind of money to such a long shot. Unless, of course, Gingrich really is a lobbyist and will be active with the power brokers of Washinton no matter who wins.

Using the Moreluck plan.......:laughing:

newt-gingrich_0.jpg
newt-gingrich_0.jpg