Another View of Newt Gingrich

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah, really don't care what Jack says.........

"Abramoff and Scanlon grossly overbilled their clients, secretly splitting the multimillion-dollar profits. In one case, they secretly orchestrated lobbying against their own clients in order to force them to pay for lobbying services."
Isn't $1.6 million overbilling as a "historian"?

wkmac

Your comparison IMO is like trying to use Hitler, Mao and Stalin to lessen the degree of ugliness of John Wayne Gacy or Charles Manson!

It's the same moral corrupt attitude that hides the sin of molesting kids so the sports team that takes the field of competition can win.

Winning at any cost or the ends justify the means!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your comparison IMO is like trying to use Hitler, Mao and Stalin to lessen the degree of ugliness of John Wayne Gacy or Charles Manson!

It's the same moral corrupt attitude that hides the sin of molesting kids so the sports team that takes the field of competition can win.

Winning at any cost or the ends justify the means!

You are giving her way too much credit if you think she put that much thought in to the selection of the cartoon.

island1fox

:sad-little:What worries me about Newt is that he has been part of the Washington Insiders his whole career. I had hoped and believed that Obama would really change the Lobbist system. As we see and have seen Obama is just more of the same.

While I will not give up and my personal belief is that too many have died and sacraficed to allow me to vote -I always will.
I truly fear that I will always be settling for the best between two evils.
I do not see major changes to the Government in my lifetime. Corruption has become an everyday,everyway of doing everything in D.C.:sick:

island1fox

Just on a quick note --I laugh when the Liberals are always defending Fannae and Freddie. When Newt is involved it is a negative!! Go figure.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are giving her way too much credit if you think she put that much thought in to the selection of the cartoon.
You are actually correct. I saw the toon right after bbsam posted the amount that Newt got. Just wanted to show him others got much more and why wasn't he going after them.
How wkmac got around to abusing kids as the subject, I have no flipping idea......maybe I missed his hour long video he posted about it.
:crazy2:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just on a quick note --I laugh when the Liberals are always defending Fannae and Freddie. When Newt is involved it is a negative!! Go figure.

Here's the deal. Gingrich is up to his neck in scandal, both personal and political. Now that Cain has fallen off the radar screen Conservatives are "suddenly" realizing what a great candidate Newt is. Romney, by virtue of his Mormon beliefs, is "unfit", but Gingrich, who has suddenly turned his life around and is no longer a womanizing liar, is "fit". God, you just can't make this crap up.

It's called grasping at straws, except this straw (Newtie) is still covered in manure from the barn.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here's the deal. Gingrich is up to his neck in scandal, both personal and political. Now that Cain has fallen off the radar screen Conservatives are "suddenly" realizing what a great candidate Newt is. Romney, by virtue of his Mormon beliefs, is "unfit", but Gingrich, who has suddenly turned his life around and is no longer a womanizing liar, is "fit". God, you just can't make this crap up.

It's called grasping at straws, except this straw (Newtie) is still covered in manure from the barn.

And with all that, he is soooo much better than Obama.

island1fox

fx,

Nice try but still does not explain when a leftie is involved --Fannae and Freddie are a plus --when a righty is involved it is a negative !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Bill Clinton's stuff is old & mostly forgotten....why not Newt's stuff too?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
fx,

Nice try but still does not explain when a leftie is involved --Fannae and Freddie are a plus --when a righty is involved it is a negative !!!

I didn't even try. All politicians are corrupt. It's just a matter of degree. I'll do my Fannie and Freddie research and respond then.

bbsam

Staff member
fx,

well, yeah. Seems we have to remind tea party folk that they hate fannie and freddy now that Newt's ties are known.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
well, yeah. Seems we have to remind tea party folk that they hate fannie and freddy now that Newt's ties are known.

No need but if it makes you feel better, go for it.

If the Republican nominee was a child molester, he/she would still be better than Obama. Just sayin'.

Piece.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Funny that your Messiah has been covered in crap from day one and continues to roll in it. With Obama's lapdog media carrying his water and changing his poopy diapers its hard for the sheep to see.