Anthony Weiner

vantexan

I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone on here has defended any of the others who have been accused . Like some did by stating that in some cultures as soon as a woman starts menstrual cycle then she is fair game. Age ain't nothing but a number I guess
Again twisting words. I said that legally a girl as young as 13 can get married with the proper permission in most States. That presumes she will have sex with her spouse. And I said there's a difference between a 12 year old who isn't menstruating and a 14 year old who is. One's a child, one's a young woman. And that a woman that young isn't mature enough to be with a thirty year old. But if she were 18 and willing there's no problem. I reacted to him being called a pedophile. Creepy, sure. Pedophile, no. And for the record if it were my daughter I'd take a baseball bat to a thirty something hitting on her.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Again twisting words. I said that legally a girl as young as 13 can get married with the proper permission in most States. That presumes she will have sex with her spouse. And I said there's a difference between a 12 year old who isn't menstruating and a 14 year old who is. One's a child, one's a young woman. And that a woman that young isn't mature enough to be with a thirty year old. But if she were 18 and willing there's no problem. I reacted to him being called a pedophile. Creepy, sure. Pedophile, no. And for the record if it were my daughter I'd take a baseball bat to a thirty something hitting on her.
I'd expect that type of answer from a pedophile

newfie

I wouldn't totally wow it.

the statements against Moore by the early claimants sound like they could be very credible.

the latest Gloria Allred find could totally destroy the entire case against Moore if a hand writing analysis discovers forgery.

Allred is good at fabricating false accusers

Moores lawyer wants to submit the signature for analysis. If he destroys the allred manufactured post bus accident tag along he can then make an argument that this is all a political hit job.

one bad apples spoils the barrel.

It will be fine

I wouldn't totally wow it.

the statements against Moore by the early claimants sound like they could be very credible.

the latest Gloria Allred find could totally destroy the entire case against Moore if a hand writing analysis discovers forgery.

Allred is good at fabricating false accusers

Moores lawyer wants to submit the signature for analysis. If he destroys the allred manufactured post bus accident tag along he can then make an argument that this is all a political hit job.

one bad apples spoils the barrel.
The only case being made is in the public for the electorate. Most rational people believe the allegations are credible. I don't think minor issues about one of many allegations are going to sway anyone. Republicans should worry about turnout for such a sleezeball, people will stay home.

newfie

The only case being made is in the public for the electorate. Most rational people believe the allegations are credible. I don't think minor issues about one of many allegations are going to sway anyone. Republicans should worry about turnout for such a sleezeball, people will stay home.

I'm not sure who you polled. but my commentary was not on what republicans should or should not worry about.

the judge is denying the charges. Many of the complaintants sound credible and their information appears to cross reference well with actual dates and witness accounts.

with that said my point again is that Gloria Allred bringing a possible forgery of a yearbook ump on the bus after the accident plaintiff could significantly muddy the waters in this case.

ultimately the "most you spoke" to wont decide this election

rod

Retired 22 years
Well then, you’re comfortable with crushing disappointment.

Sorry about Al...

I never liked him when he was suppose to be a comedian and I didn't vote for him so he means nothing to me. If he was stupid enough to have that picture taken he deserves what ever happens to him now.