Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
VACATIONS HAVE BEGUN!!!

•BURY THEM IN OT
•FOLLOW ORI💰N
•NO FAVORS, BID ROUTE ONLY!!
•FOR THOSE WITH NO BID ROUTES, PULL RANK ON A ROOKIE
✊🧔

pierregarcon

Follow Orion? Sometimes money isn't everything. I have ZERO desire to be digging around in the back of 100 degree package car to "stick it to the man". Clear my shelves in a sensible manner and go home.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I like how these guys are like "ohh yeah, im gonna have to pull over now to look at the diad, or take a drink of water, thatll show em."

Hey Bozos! Why the :censored2: haven't you been doing that from the beginning!!??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s so sad. No excuse for that.
What’s really sad is when your boss tries to justify adding an hour to your day running a bad address (but we know where it goes) because “we are the most expensive. Service is all we have.”

Yeah man we ain’t stupid. Service went out the window a long time ago. Paying me $120 an hour to run an actually bad addressed package seems pretty dumb compared to providing a service like saver.

Overpaid Union Thug

What’s really sad is when your boss tries to justify adding an hour to your day running a bad address (but we know where it goes) because “we are the most expensive. Service is all we have.”

Yeah man we ain’t stupid. Service went out the window a long time ago. Paying me $120 an hour to run an actually bad addressed package seems pretty dumb compared to providing a service like saver.

Sinking ship.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Rule 1 of getting your :censored2:, input your address correctly.