Antifa/BLM at it again!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Meanwhile in Portland,

Saturday night marked the fourth night of rioting in Portland, and the fourth night of a federal response — a response that appears to have largely fallen under the radar since the start of the Biden administration. Several times this week, since President Joe Biden’s inauguration, protesters have descended on the Portland ICE facility demanding that inmates being held within be allowed to go free.

oldngray

nowhere special
Meanwhile in Portland,

Saturday night marked the fourth night of rioting in Portland, and the fourth night of a federal response — a response that appears to have largely fallen under the radar since the start of the Biden administration. Several times this week, since President Joe Biden’s inauguration, protesters have descended on the Portland ICE facility demanding that inmates being held within be allowed to go free.
Its Trump's fault

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Screenshot_20210125-121653_Epoch Times.jpg
Screenshot_20210125-121711_Epoch Times.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bill Maher did a good “New Rule” segment that brought up these idiots on his show tonight.

“When you’re rioting against Donald Trump and he loses......stop.”

“While I’m sure it’s fun to cosplay “V for Vendetta” every night, let’s be clear: as a means of actually effecting change, it’s right up there with holding your breath till you get a pony.”

That's cute, Bill Maher perpetuating the lie that the riots were against Trump. A false narrative that all liberals perpetuated becaue they believed it helped them politically.. BLM and Antifa hate democrats just as much as republicans. I can't wait to hear their stammering explanations when the riots continue and democrats are forced to crack down, and the rioters start focusing even more on democrat targets.