Antifa/BLM at it again!

cachmeifucan

Those are just the numbers for January in chiraq. But percent is usually the same all year. The one white guy killed wasn't killed by a white guy either

oldngray

nowhere special
get.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Why did you post this picture taken in Greece in 2009? Do you know why the Greeks were clashing with the police? Are you being manipulate?
It’s almost like antifa is an international terrorist group of radical left wing anarchist and communists.
Im sure vox will keep you up to date.

Sportello

It’s almost like antifa is an international terrorist group of radical left wing anarchist and communists.
Im sure vox will keep you up to date.
Or Greek police killed a 15 year old. Two officers were found guilty. When you're in a cult you'll believe almost anything.

El Correcto

god is dead
Or Greek police killed a 15 year old. Two officers were found guilty. When you're in a cult you'll believe almost anything.
I’m sorry, but when did society agree that vigilante street justice should be carried out by marxist street gangs?

You democrats sure are silly with your justifications for supporting international terrorists.

Sportello

Did you watch the first couple seconds of the video? “We condemn riots”
Now explain to me how you are condemning the antifa insurrectionists that violently target police across the world with lame excuses of “well a couple cops did something bad”.
Son, did you see the violent insurrectionists attacking the police on January 6? Whose flag were they carrying?

El Correcto

god is dead
This is what I think of antifa. How people say it’s not an organized terrorist group with a hierarchy it’s an ideology.
These same people will recognize that white supremacy can follow the same leaderless resistance model, without applying it to antifa. Small cells operating world wide, communicating and sharing info through the internet.

Antifa is a left wing terrorist movement.