Any amazon contractors here?

Just started my first day for amazon flex today.. I worked a "4 hour" ($72) shift. They gave me 15 packages. I drove 20 miles, and it took me.....1 hour and 30 min As a pt cover driver that has 2 peaks plus of ups driving experience, this was the easiest money I ever made. I will be trying to get as many shifts as I can lol

KOG72

I’m full of it
Just started my first day for amazon flex today.. I worked a "4 hour" ($72) shift. They gave me 15 packages. I drove 20 miles, and it took me.....1 hour and 30 min As a pt cover driver that has 2 peaks plus of ups driving experience, this was the easiest money I ever made. I will be trying to get as many shifts as I can lol
Sounds like a neat retirement gig

Those hours worked count into your "hours of service" for DOT purposes
Im a private contractor I'd have to give them my hours myself amazon doesn't have to comply with dot because I technically don't work for them...and I only drive ups peak until my seniority gets up. I'm not playing the call in game for 18.75 with ups down your back for EVERYTHING when I can deliver stress free for a little less and work hub for benefits

UPDATE!!! after a few more shifts I've found they give enough work to maybe stress someone who has never delivered before but for someone that has even been a driver helper or hub worker this is the easiest money ever... I'm about to buy a van and turn it into a PC LOL!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Bump, how about the full day Amazon drivers, not just Flex?

Just curious if making a lateral move to a contractor for Amazon is similar FX HD would net me more income