Any amazon contractors here?

luckster

Just started my first day for amazon flex today.. I worked a "4 hour" ($72) shift. They gave me 15 packages. I drove 20 miles, and it took me.....1 hour and 30 min As a pt cover driver that has 2 peaks plus of ups driving experience, this was the easiest money I ever made. I will be trying to get as many shifts as I can lol
So it's not against UPS policy if u sign up to be a flex driver for Amazon and be UPS part time air driver? I'm thinking of signing up since I can't bid for FT route yet for UPS until I make my one year anniversary. If I sign up with Amazon flex driver ups will not fire me right?

bbsam

Staff member
So it's not against UPS policy if u sign up to be a flex driver for Amazon and be UPS part time air driver? I'm thinking of signing up since I can't bid for FT route yet for UPS until I make my one year anniversary. If I sign up with Amazon flex driver ups will not fire me right?
Well, I wouldn't advertise it to anyone.

luckster

Well, I wouldn't advertise it to anyone.
Yea but is there anyway ups will know? I don't want to be off guard and jeapordize my chance for FT bid when I make my one year or be dismissed by ups bc of this. So I just want to know if it's against company policy ?

bbsam

Staff member
Yea but is there anyway ups will know? I don't want to be off guard and jeapordize my chance for FT bid when I make my one year or be dismissed by ups bc of this. So I just want to know if it's against company policy ?
Shhhhhhhhhh!

upschuck

Don't wait for a year, sign everything you want.

luckster

What happens to PT air drivers working Tuesday to Saturday if regular drivers are available since they're launching Saturday deliveries in my hub. Will there be work left for PT air drivers?