Any Baseball fans on here?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sad what the liberals and millennials are doing to the country !!!
Twice , the libs in my town went to the board of selectmen to do away with the HS TEAM name RedMen !

floridays

C
No more chief wahoo...
Chief Wahoo is going no where until the fans die that know nothing of him, and it is every father's duty to keep him alive. I'm a Yankee fan, lived in southwest suburbs in the late sixties, I even loved the Chief and do to this day. It is a shame the Indians buckled. On the playing field Chief Wahoo will cease to exist, at the ballpark.... never. I'd wager he will be in the clubhouse on players T-shirts also. It is still a huge loss.

Tony Q

C

Chief Wahoo is going no where until the fans die that know nothing of him, and it is every father's duty to keep him alive. I'm a Yankee fan, lived in southwest suburbs in the late sixties, I even loved the Chief and do to this day. It is a shame the Indians buckled. On the playing field Chief Wahoo will cease to exist, at the ballpark.... never. I'd wager he will be in the clubhouse on players T-shirts also. It is still a huge loss.
Big Pirates fan here. I hate to see the Chief Wahoo go, but understand that Native Americans feel disrespected by this image. just imagine knowing that you are the real Americans, but are treated like a second class citizen, land stolen, women raped and killed and you have to be reminded by this image. As long as there are people who are offended by this image, you have to look at how it makes them feel. Plus the hats with the C in them really look cool, if you actually like Cleveland.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Billy Ripkin.jpg

I was able to get this card before they pulled it .

floridays

Big Pirates fan here. I hate to see the Chief Wahoo go, but understand that Native Americans feel disrespected by this image. just imagine knowing that you are the real Americans, but are treated like a second class citizen, land stolen, women raped and killed and you have to be reminded by this image. As long as there are people who are offended by this image, you have to look at how it makes them feel. Plus the hats with the C in them really look cool, if you actually like Cleveland.
I think it was a few vocal activists that projected loudly. No team tries to put themselves down with a demeaning logo. They are the Cleveland Indians an organization and their fans do not poke fun at themselves. We'll just disagree. Not that it matters, what's done is done.