Any Baseball fans on here?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Good God. Lighten up. Not everything means more than it does.
Sure It does. This is a kid that gets no discipline. I expect more out of my 21 month old than what was expected of this kid.

From what I understand his coach told him to run home as fast as he could and the kid did this. If this was my child they'd of made it two steps before I told her to move it and another 2 before I removed her from the field.

The most appalling part to me isn't even that the kid did it. It's that he was allowed to get by with it. One coach finally tried to speed him up and he pushes the coach away. That is absolutely an unacceptable way for a child to behave.

Not to mention the 3rd base "coach" that's so invested in these kids and what's going on he's on his phone throughout the entire thing.

bbsam

Staff member
Sure It does. This is a kid that gets no discipline. I expect more out of my 21 month old than what was expected of this kid.

From what I understand his coach told him to run home as fast as he could and the kid did this. If this was my child they'd of made it two steps before I told her to move it and another 2 before I removed her from the field.

The most appalling part to me isn't even that the kid did it. It's that he was allowed to get by with it. One coach finally tried to speed him up and he pushes the coach away. That is absolutely an unacceptable way for a child to behave.

Not to mention the 3rd base "coach" that's so invested in these kids and what's going on he's on his phone throughout the entire thing.
He’s a kid enjoying his moment in the big league sun. I’m glad he did.

Brownslave688

He’s a kid enjoying his moment in the big league sun. I’m glad he did.
Enjoying his moment in the big league sun?

He plays in a league where no one is called out and gets to run the bases every at bat.

He's a little :censored2: that purposely did the opposite of what he was told.

bbsam

Staff member
Enjoying his moment in the big league sun?

He plays in a league where no one is called out and gets to run the bases every at bat.

He's a little :censored2: that purposely did the opposite of what he was told.
You want kids to grow up and be good at a sport?

Until about age 13 there is one rule: keep it fun. This kid is having fun.

Don’t raise your kids to be joyless little jock asses.

Brownslave688

You want kids to grow up and be good at a sport?

Until about age 13 there is one rule: keep it fun. This kid is having fun.

Don’t raise your kids to be joyless little jock asses.
I had tons of fun playing sports. You can have fun without acting like a complete jackass like this kid.

Guess we should just allow our kids to throw everything in the cart grocery store. Let them write all over the walls with marker and take your car for a driver. They are just having fun after all.

Directly disobeying what a coach told him to do is not "having fun". It's being a little :censored2: and he should either learn to correct his behavior or not play organized sports until mature enough to do so.

Ps. Not running as fast as I can was never an option. I grew playing wiffle ball with my uncle and his friends who are 10 years older than me. If the wiffle ball was thrown and hit you while running you were out. So yeah I ran.

542thruNthru

Yes but we know how your parenting turned out.

GIF-disbelief-jaw-drop-miley-cyrus-mouth-open-oh-my-oh-my-god-OMG-shocked-speechless-GIF-1.gif