Any Baseball fans on here?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Don't ever give up on your team! They need your support. Just my opinion.

I watch the Sox and Cubs because that is the channel I get. I don't get the regular Fox or any locals, which is where most games are played.

texan

Washington Nationals first baseman Adam LaRoche is doused as he is interviewed by a television
reporter, right, during the Nationals' celebration after clutching the National League East division title
following their baseball game against the Philadelphia Phillies in Washington on Oct. 1, 2012.
pb-121001-nationals-01_photoblog900.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
On a lighter note under share the misery with my nothern brothers from Boston cheers and good riddance to bad rubbish as that bicycle helmeted ,egomaniac,self appointed baseball know it all Bobby V is leaving, fired on Twitter !

CharleyHustle

I was working when this game started, but from the replays the Braves threw this game away with errors and 4 unearned runs. The infield fly rule call was boarder line but even if not called the Braves are not assured of winning the game because they were still 3 runs down. I'm guessing that if the Cardinal shortstop played the ball in front of him and got the double play they would have argued why wasn't the infield fly called and still trashed the field.

CharleyHustle

The thing about baseball and sports in general, is you don't have to watch. You don't have to participate, or buy tickets. Baseball, without a cap has been shown to have more parody as far as championship teams than other sports. The Dodgers new ownership just signed a huge TV contract that will rival the Yankees deal. Somebody is watching all those games and buying the tickets, I don't think you're going to be missed.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Justice served Roger Clemens,,you fat ass lying cheating trader !!! LOL
You arn't worthy to carry Luie Tiants jock strap !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I love the statement the baseball writers sent through their ballots.

My son and I took the Fenway tour a few years and saw Tiant. They say he is a fixture at the ballpark pretty much year round.

BearcatShane09

Package Handler
A new season is about 9 weeks away us and I have a STRONG feeling the Cincinnati Reds will be hanging a brand new World Series banner up after this season.

Bad Gas!

A new season is about 9 weeks away us and I have a STRONG feeling the Cincinnati Reds will be hanging a brand new World Series banner up after this season.

Way too early to declare that..Alot could happen :injuries, off years..and of course another bust in the playoffs for the Reds..

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I love the statement the baseball writers sent through their ballots.

My son and I took the Fenway tour a few years and saw Tiant. They say he is a fixture at the ballpark pretty much year round.
how cool is that!?
a few years ago we took the tour too. Jokingly, on the way down to the park, I offered my wife a free pass. Being the huge Tek fan she is, I told her if we see him, she can give him a big kiss. I'm glad she didn't take me up on that, met him & John Henry that day at the Red Sox store on yawkey way.
Go Sox

tourists24

Yawn... I had to check to make sure this thread was current.... couldve swore Reds fans were saying that last year.... lol

IM just kidding Bearcat.... Youre getting this from a Cards fan.... ;)