Any Baseball fans on here?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Nice!! Great memories of Yaz, Fisk, Jim rice.

Been too long since I've been to a sox game.

How long?? I sat behind the orioles bench, Cal Ripkens last game there. What's that? 10, 11 years?

Funny Sox story.

We did the Fenway tour 4-5 years ago. I told my wife, who was a huge Tek fan, that if we met him, she could give him a big kiss. Well who do you think was shopping in the Red Sox store on yawkey way??!!
I don't know the full story of what happened, but Jason wouldn't stop calling for the longest time.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
1903sox pirates world series ?? that would be a boost for MLB ratings !! Hasn't happened since 1903 !
Of course the Sox will win again !!! Series Batting Stats Boston Americans Batting[/h]* indicates player was with multiple teams
1905 WSReport an error

CharleyHustle

Interesting, back then they played a best of 9 series. Honus Wagner only batted .222 in the series after .355 in the regular season. And Cy Young was well, "Cy Young like".

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Hey Yankee fans............................how yah like dem apples !!!!!!!!!!!!
image.jpg

CharleyHustle

Home field advantage is next for the RedSox, this will be a big advantage for them with the best home record in the AL. I think the Tigers have a better team but will lose a 7th game at Fenway Park.

Covemastah

Way overdue statue of Carl Yastrzemski unveiled at FENWAY last weekend !! I would say he is the Father of Red Sox Nation ,giving a rebirth of the Sox in 67 !!

Covemastah

If Carl Lewis had a thirty foot lead off of first, he wouldah been thrown out by Yaz at second on a single to left !!

CharleyHustle

Huge win for the Tigers last night over the A's. The O,Co stadium was rocking with the upper deck open as opposed to last year when it was not open for the playoffs. 17 strikeouts for Detroit pitching, a team playoff record, makes me feel good with Verlander tomorrow and Sanchez Monday at Comerica park.