Any Baseball fans on here?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, that's a good thing because leaving the stadium without getting it authenticated made it just another baseball. What an idiot, would have meant something to Pujols.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well, that's a good thing because leaving the stadium without getting it authenticated made it just another baseball. What an idiot, would have meant something to Pujols.
Pujols said he had every right to keep it and I agree.

I applaud the guy for sticking to his guns even after the threats from security.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Pujols said he had every right to keep it and I agree.

I applaud the guy for sticking to his guns even after the threats from security.

Pujols is correct..he has every right to keep it. But the fact remains that the fan didn't seem to realize or care what the significance of that memory would mean to Pujols. Pujols is a class act for saying that.

I applaud the guy for getting a ball at a game...That's all it will be.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pujols is correct..he has every right to keep it. But the fact remains that the fan didn't seem to realize or care what the significance of that memory would mean to Pujols. Pujols is a class act for saying that.

I applaud the guy for getting a ball at a game...That's all it will be.
I played a lot of ball and i honestly can’t believe the ball would mean much.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Guess it depends on the person. If it meant anything to anyone it would be Pujols. A pretty major milestone for his career though. So, who needs a ball. :teethy:

542thruNthru

:punk::punk:From Northside Chicago so you gotta know im a Cubs fan. Not one of those bandwagoners either
033117_gif_chc_bryzzo_handshake_med_wr4rttcn.gif

Welcome to Brown Cafe brother.

Cubs fans are always welcome here! Ignore @Brownslave688 he's a Cardinals boy. He's grumpy because his team sucks. ;)

542thruNthru

So I thought I'd post this to see what people think of the whole situation.

I posted the broadcast video because I didn't want to post a news report that gives their Twitter fueled opinion.

Me personally I have great respect for a player that reacts the way almora did. Too many players out there these days that could give a S* about fans.

The netting issue I don't know if I can agree with it. Especially the people saying it should surround the whole field. I'm sure MLB will fold to the bullying of the public though.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Yeah, I don't see how any player wouldn't react the way he did. That's a tough spot for fans sitting down the lines. You just never know when something like that is going to happen. And it doesn't happen like THAT very often. I'm sure baseball, just like any other sport today, would cave if the heat got hot enough. I was in a bad spot at a Triple A game when I was about 10 years old and a fould came SCREAMING down the 3rd base line right towards me. Instinctively I threw my hand up. My hand hurt for weeks. I can only imagine what that child feels like. How is her condition?