Any Baseball fans on here?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Has happened too often for Kershaw in the postseason. Great pitcher over the years, just has a postseason problem.

Clayton Kershaw's latest October failure really more about Dave Roberts' poor decision

But somehow, Roberts sent Kershaw back out to open the eighth inning, despite a full and rested bullpen. And despite that, the first batter up was right-handed hitter Anthony Rendon, an unflappable star who just might win the NL MVP this year. Oh, and in Kershaw’s first start this year, Rendon came to bat three times and collected a double, a single and a walk.
The worst thing that could happen last night was honestly for Kershaw to strike the guy out with 3 pitches in the 7th. 4-5 years ago I understand the decision to leave him in. He was the best pitcher in the game. But that’s just not who he is anymore. He’s still a really good reliable starter for a full season but he’s not a dominate pitcher anymore.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The one constant through all the years Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It’s been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D7AC53D1-B2B9-4909-9D63-9E9386DCF602.jpeg
28E481FC-E93F-4ACE-81DA-C7C95237829A.jpeg

Woooooo!

Covemastah

Happy for all the DC fans , they’ve suffered since the 30’s for a winning WS team , sorry you had to listen to Joe Buck !! I feel your joy !

floridays

Happy for all the DC fans , they’ve suffered since the 30’s for a winning WS team , sorry you had to listen to Joe Buck !! I feel your joy !
Joe Buck, I have two ears yet feel I need a minimum of 54 ice picks, that is one for each out of two perfect games, minimum.

Can that clown and Shep Smith just retire to Thailand?
I'll throw in Anderson Cooper as the player to be named later as well.
:thumbup:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
So, it looks like the Dodgers legitimately won back to back World Series championships against the cheating Astros and Red Sox. Go Dodgers!! Too bad baseball is tainted once again. :surprised::blink:

The Sox and Patriots, both cheaters! :sad-little:

Red Sox explain why Cora, team parted ways

While many are saying that the World Series championship won by the 2017 Astros is now tainted, the Red Sox think it is unfair at this point to make that judgment about their ’18 title, led by Cora as manager. The Sox also understand the scrutiny they are under, due to the fact they were already fined for transmitting messages regarding signs through an Apple watch during the '17 season.

MLB rumors: Astros’ Jose Altuve, Alex Bregman wore ‘devices that buzzed’ as part of sign-stealing scandal, report says

A day after breaking the news her uncle was stepping down as the Mets’ manager, a Twitter account that claims to belong to Carlos Beltran’s niece is throwing a pair of his former Astros teammates under the bus.

Mets agree to part ways with manager Carlos Beltran

Carlos Beltran, the only player named in MLB's investigation of the Houston Astros' sign-stealing scandal, is out as manager of the New York Mets before beginning his first season with the team, it was announced Thursday.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So, it looks like the Dodgers legitimately won back to back World Series championships against the cheating Astros and Red Sox. Go Dodgers!! Too bad baseball is tainted once again. :surprised::blink:

While many are saying that the World Series championship won by the 2017 Astros is now tainted, the Red Sox think it is unfair at this point to make that judgment about their ’18 title, led by Cora as manager. The Sox also understand the scrutiny they are under, due to the fact they were already fined for transmitting messages regarding signs through an Apple watch during the '17 season.

MLB rumors: Astros’ Jose Altuve, Alex Bregman wore ‘devices that buzzed’ as part of sign-stealing scandal, report says

A day after breaking the news her uncle was stepping down as the Mets’ manager, a Twitter account that claims to belong to Carlos Beltran’s niece is throwing a pair of his former Astros teammates under the bus.

Carlos Beltran, the only player named in MLB's investigation of the Houston Astros' sign-stealing scandal, is out as manager of the New York Mets before beginning his first season with the team, it was announced Thursday.
And you think the dodgers weren’t doing something similar?

Lol I got some ocean front property

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Totally erroneous. Add two more rings to the Yankees.

Covemastah

Fake news

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
You wonder why no one is really making a stink about it from the other teams?

Or why the only player named in the report is retired?

While I agree that other teams probably do much of the same thing, they've not been called out like this.

Q&A: What does Astros’ sign-stealing punishment mean for the Dodgers or Alex Cora?

It’s official: The Houston Astros are cheaters. The commissioner of baseball himself said so, in a nine-page report issued Monday.

In his report, Rob Manfred cited the 2017 Astros for repeated violations of rules that banned the use of video equipment to steal signs during a game. In the last game of the 2017 season, the Astros won the World Series championship, beating the Dodgers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
While I agree that other teams probably do much of the same thing, they've not been called out like this.

Q&A: What does Astros’ sign-stealing punishment mean for the Dodgers or Alex Cora?

It’s official: The Houston Astros are cheaters. The commissioner of baseball himself said so, in a nine-page report issued Monday.

In his report, Rob Manfred cited the 2017 Astros for repeated violations of rules that banned the use of video equipment to steal signs during a game. In the last game of the 2017 season, the Astros won the World Series championship, beating the Dodgers.
Again, who did they cheat against to get to the Dodgers?