Any Baseball fans on here?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We got our first color tv thanks to the Sox , my father took us 3 boys to sears and was chain smoking looking at the new sets ,, god damit boys we're are watching the ws in color ,, I’ll deal with your mother later !!! Lol. Happy memories,,

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Rivera. A classy guy , opening day at Fenway 2005 , after Sox raise the WS banner then introduce the Yankees , The Fenway faithful gave him a friendly razzing cheer ,, the Man tips his cap , then got an overwhelming big cheer !

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Kershaw has done poorly in postseason play. I am sure Dodgers manager Roberts wanted him to prove otherwise, but it cost the Dodgers another shot at losing the world series.:halfdead::happy-very:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Honestly he made one bad pitch last night and it got crushed. Happens sometimes.

Has happened too often for Kershaw in the postseason. Great pitcher over the years, just has a postseason problem.

Clayton Kershaw's latest October failure really more about Dave Roberts' poor decision

But somehow, Roberts sent Kershaw back out to open the eighth inning, despite a full and rested bullpen. And despite that, the first batter up was right-handed hitter Anthony Rendon, an unflappable star who just might win the NL MVP this year. Oh, and in Kershaw’s first start this year, Rendon came to bat three times and collected a double, a single and a walk.

MAKAVELI

Kershaw has done poorly in postseason play. I am sure Dodgers manager Roberts wanted him to prove otherwise, but it cost the Dodgers another shot at losing the world series.:halfdead::happy-very:
downloadfile-2.jpg