Any drivers on here work in Grass Valley or Sacramento County?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
im in a position to buy some land in Nevada County. I’m in the motion of transferring up north from San Francisco to the Grass Valley hub. Just wondering if any drivers from the area are on BC and have any insight on needing drivers up there. Thanks in advance for any info

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Because Sacramento would be an hour and a half commute in each direction from Grass Valley. Not worth it to me

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Well than back to my original answer, it’s still a no. You can’t transfer from within Nor Cal to anywhere outside of Nor Cal. I would imagine he knows Sacramento is in Cali, not Nevada. Phew, we took the long road to figure this one out eh?

MAKAVELI

Well than back to my original answer, it’s still a no. You can’t transfer from within Nor Cal to anywhere outside of Nor Cal. I would imagine he knows Sacramento is in Cali, not Nevada. Phew, we took the long road to figure this one out eh?
I quoted him because he said he is in a building near Sac. He might might know the situation in Grass Valley. Phew........

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
im in a position to buy some land in Nevada County. I’m in the motion of transferring up north from San Francisco to the Grass Valley hub. Just wondering if any drivers from the area are on BC and have any insight on needing drivers up there. Thanks in advance for any info

I don’t any real insight on that specific building, but from what I’ve heard of drivers that have transferred out of the Bay Area to up north and the Central Valley, be ready for a slower environment and layoffs. Hopefully you’re not budgeting expecting the kind of overtime you got in SF.

Congrats though on getting out of that nightmare of a building. Hopefully it all works out for you.