Any Edmonton Drivers on here?

wadep

You like working in total chaos do yah!!! *LOL* I'm an Edmonton Driver and I personaly want to thank you for coming out to play with us. Now whats it going to take to get you to transfer here full time, besides the guaranteed 75 hour work week and the whole lack of a social or family life.

wadep

After looking at your avitar, yes I know who you is. Do you remeber who I is? I do an extended run north east of Edmonton, Lamont, Fort Sask industrial, Redwater, Gibbons area.

wadep

Yup, things here haven't changes at all. Payrol is a mess as Sadie has left us for greener pastures, and the sup they have doing payrol keeps shorting everyone days on their cheques. Dispatch is still hopeless. Driving leaving the ctr at 9:45 with 16 hours of work on the truck. The only reason I stay , I want to see how it all turns out in the end. *LOL*

sealbasher

ill tell ya what at least u guys work together, in toronto or as i like to calll it ____hole,its a nightmare, ive been on vac all week,and i spent it calling ups to get my vac pay,they said they wire tues but got yesterday,ill take 75 hour work week. its a lot easier there than here,but after 5 pm 35 an hour gimmie gimmie.

wadep

Hey it's the only radio station out here worth listening to. The more I read these boards the more convinced I am that U.P.S. is mismanaged around the world. I own and operate my own music production company, have since 1981, and if I ever treated my customers or more importantly, my staff, the way ups does theres, I would have had to close up shop in 1982.