Any News on the contract? "On Topic"

Hello All,

Is there any news anyone can give on the contract being passed? Wanted to know when the retro pay happens and the pay raise. If anyone can give any info on this that would be great! Thank you!

Bob11B

Hello All,

Is there any news anyone can give on the contract being passed? Wanted to know when the retro pay happens and the pay raise. If anyone can give any info on this that would be great! Thank you!
I know one of the locals voted on Saturday and it was overwhelmingly a yes vote. My retro check was direct deposited today.

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Hello All,

You didn't get your raise and retro check yet?

Wow, I wonder why?

Try using the search in the top right corner. There are multiple threads explaining the exact reason why.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
We should just make the thread pinned for back pay until the retro checks are handed out, this would clear up some space and useless posts about back pay.

Folks seriously the hostility is not needed. I am not just some "newbie"... All I am asking is if there is any update on receiving the retro pay and any update on the contract. All I have seen was that there were votes in March and haven't seen any update on the contract since. So if we could stay on topic and someone can answer this question that would be great. Thanks!

542thruNthru

Folks seriously the hostility is not needed. I am not just some "newbie"... All I am asking is if there is any update on receiving the retro pay and any update on the contract. All I have seen was that there were votes in March and haven't seen any update on the contract since. So if we could stay on topic and someone can answer this question that would be great. Thanks!

No there is no update if there was it would be on upsrising.org

You'll get your retro check when it shows up in the mail.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

It's not hostility, it's fun, maybe at your expense. Sorry.

You say you're not new, but have never read any current thread on this site?

I'll make it easy for you. Read the following current thread. All your questions will be answered.

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/western-pennsylvania-april-6th-vote.381964/

Edit: I fixed the link.

Last edited:

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
honestly, ask your steward, he or she will be the one to ask because they are "in the know" so to speak, and should give you the most honest answer on the issue of the contract

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hello All,

How about get you ass down to the union hall and go to a meeting... maybe think about supporting the organization that bargains for the good pay and benefits that you receive??? You know that you wouldn’t make as much and the benefits would be absolute :censored2: if it was up to ups.... right???

Box Ox

Nothing but trash talking and gifs and bs around here when someone asks a question.

The best way to stay in the know is to try real life human interaction and talk to coworkers/shop stewards at your location. Guaranteed to be :censored2:post and meme-free.

Returntosender

Nothing but trash talking and gifs and bs around here when someone asks a question.
D43E8B84-6F8C-4E05-A841-9D5DE06BBE19.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There are at least 12 threads in the union forum about contract information. When someone asks a legitimate question about a problem then they get legitimate information. Too lazy to look at the threads that have already asked the question then you get BS answers

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

Well, when the question is answered, we have fun.

How many answers do you think he needs?

Try using the search in the top right corner. There are multiple threads explaining the exact reason why.

No there is no update if there was it would be on upsrising.org

Read the following current thread. All your questions will be answered.

honestly, ask your steward

How about get you ass down to the union hall and go to a meeting