Any News Updates re: contract

Observer

Haven't heard anymore about when D. Taylor and the company are meeting again. They were going to try and get it firmed up weren't they? Does anyone have knowledge of when everyone will be informed? The silence from the union about the contract is not a good sign.

a911scanner

Mark my words, they will do nothing for our good unless forced.

The only way to force them is through the executive board, which has too many JPH supporters or the NLRB.

The silence is deafening though.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
they can't push it through until my supplement is done. maybe/supposedly. hoffa must call a emergency meeting if a majority of the VPs ask for one and I believe they did. maybe/supposedly. no official word on the teamsters website tells me hoffa is weighing his options still. maybe/supposedly.

Box Ox

they can't push it through until my supplement is done. maybe/supposedly. hoffa must call a emergency meeting if a majority of the VPs ask for one and I believe they did. maybe/supposedly. no official word on the teamsters website tells me hoffa is weighing his options still. maybe/supposedly.

JH JR had better be careful or he might blow his biggest and last cash bonus from the Company. Especially knowing that he’s effectively done with the Teamsters after all of this. Climbing under all the desks in the world won’t save his legacy now.

JustDeliverIt

I'm in one of the supplements that was shot down. My local said they are going back to the table on the 29th. Don't expect to hear much until after that. And since the master was forced through I don't expect to hear anything on that at all unless the Executive Board meeting yields something but I wouldn't hold my breath.