Any of these UPS electric step vans in use?

wornoutupser

As of Friday night my building has 6 vehicles with no ignition key and only a fob.
There are no spare keys and nothing in the lock box.

On order after next quarter's results!

Underallowed306

es we do. Until the driver does not return the FOB or just throws the FOB somewhere. Our FOBs do not have the truck numbers on them.

Ha ha. When that happens at our center, you get the worst car in the center the next day just as a reminder to not go home with the keys. Those ‘spare’ keys and fob don’t last very long in the lock box either.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
How many times has that happened? Never have I ever put diesel in a unleaded truck or vice versa but I could see it happen.
It has happened so many times I have lost count with gas being in diesel package cars. Always need to keep a designated "mixed fuel" barrel on hand for such situations.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
How many times has that happened? Never have I ever put diesel in a unleaded truck or vice versa but I could see it happen.
Somebody managed to get in 8 of diesel into a gas 24 footer before they realized why it was so difficult. Luckily it was an 80 gallon tank, so we had them top ot off with super to counteract the diesel.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Somebody managed to get in 8 of diesel into a gas 24 footer before they realized why it was so difficult. Luckily it was an 80 gallon tank, so we had them top ot off with super to counteract the diesel.
I bet that truck was blowing smoke when it went out the next day!

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It has happened so many times I have lost count with gas being in diesel package cars. Always need to keep a designated "mixed fuel" barrel on hand for such situations.
I'm assuming that's the reason the trucks are marked everywhere with unleaded gas only stickers on the inside and by the gas cap on the trucks.