Any pros in becoming a PT Sup?

blkmamba

I always wondered but I'm usually too busy to ask...wtf do they talk about over the walkie talkies? uh John...what's your 20? Uh Bill I'm taking a dump in the men's room by primary! Carry on....lol
Usually about why a particular belt is off. However, our radios had a phone number that if called could basically tap into our radio and we could hear them but they couldn't hear us. Only one person in our building new the number and it was a b@tch when he was on vacation. He would call in at midnight put his phone next to 50s music and let us listen to it the rest of the night. The only good thing is how our center manager would actually have to come find us to yell rather than over the radio.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Usually about why a particular belt is off. However, our radios had a phone number that if called could basically tap into our radio and we could hear them but they couldn't hear us. Only one person in our building new the number and it was a b@tch when he was on vacation. He would call in at midnight put his phone next to 50s music and let us listen to it the rest of the night. The only good thing is how our center manager would actually have to come find us to yell rather than over the radio.
Lol only the primary uses radios to communicate...my center, we yell over the belt alarms or text.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-16.jpeg