Anybody else getting complaints about the implementation of DIM weight change?

TUT

Got word that dim wt has reverted back to only happen if over 5184 cubic inches. Must have gotten too many ccomplaints.

You can simply go to UPS.com right now and type in some numbers and see that the Dim Weight is still in effect. That said like any contract, these are negotiable, I'm certain some customers have had their Dim Weights reduced or waived in full. Perhaps some of the rumor is from a customer getting their dims waived.

upschuck

You can simply go to UPS.com right now and type in some numbers and see that the Dim Weight is still in effect. That said like any contract, these are negotiable, I'm certain some customers have had their Dim Weights reduced or waived in full. Perhaps some of the rumor is from a customer getting their dims waived.
Our customer counter is not charging for it, up to 5184 cubic inches. That is retail rates.

Maybe CC not charging dim wt, but others methods are. I'll ask a BD person when I see one

beentheredonethat

You still have better pension benefits and the opportunity to retire at 55 you got to admit that.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Only because the teamsters aren't stealing and mismanaging our pension. Ups allocates far less to our penaion and hw then they do for teamsters. The IAM does a good job managing the pension monies and they get more then mgmt.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Seriously sick of Fingerhut (label reads BBI). Lost a payroll service account and got them? We got the :censored2: end of the stick.

upschuck

You let us know when you find that unicorn.
Yeah, I just made that up. You got me.

Why would you think I made that up? I am telling you that the CC in my city is no longer charging dim wt pricing for smaller packages, that is 100% true.

P.S. At least I'll know what to do with that unicorn when I find it.

Bottom rung

Yeah, I just made that up. You got me.

Why would you think I made that up? I am telling you that the CC in my city is no longer charging dim wt pricing for smaller packages, that is 100% true.

P.S. At least I'll know what to do with that unicorn when I find it.
The unicorn is the b.d. employee.