Anybody else see snow?

Miss Victoria

[MAD][/MAD]LOVELY. I wake up this morning to a white wonderland. I was use to this in Southern Ontario but I'm in (very) western Canada now. This will make driving interesting tomorrow. (Nobody knows how to drive in snow here).... The last time it really snowed here on the island we had transit buses doing 180's. ....yeay......

Thebrowntruth

LOVELY. I wake up this morning to a white wonderland. I was use to this in Southern Ontario but I'm in (very) western Canada now. This will make driving interesting tomorrow. (Nobody knows how to drive in snow here).... The last time it really snowed here on the island we had transit buses doing 180's. ....yeay......

Miss V,

I'll go out on a limb and speak for ALL of your neighbors to the south......keep the Winter Wonderland to yourself until after peak!! We dont need it!!!! LOL Hope all is well in Canada

EAM_Master

Part-Time'er for Life!
yeah, almost December and I'm wearing shorts still. I don't mind not having to deal with snow, but I want it come the first of the year so I can ride my snowmobile!

DS

Fenderbender
None here in southern Ontario yet,very mild today going up to 17 celcius Wednesday(around 60 farenheight).I`ll take it:cool:

jlphotog

Well, here in the norther half of Alberta we have had snow on the ground since before Halloween. We currently have about ten inches on the ground and it's snowing right now. We are supposed to get about 10 center manager (4 in) tonight.

Plus our high temp over the past three or four days has been -20 C (-4 friend) On Friday we were at -23C and with the wind it was -32C (-26F). I found out just how good (or lack there of) the heater is in my P5 that day. The heater was on full and I could still see my breath inside the cab.

Just FYI the normal high temp around here for this time of the year is -4C. On the bright side of things we are supposed to warm up all the way to +1C (34F) by this time next week.

Someone please remind me why I moved from Southern Ontario to Northern Alberta...... Please...... Anyone????? Anyone at all!!!

diadlover

MS_Currents.SGI.gif

You guys should move out here.

30andout

The only snow I saw today was in a globe when we were putting out Christmas decorations. Beautiful sunny day. Boy this yellow is hahd to see.

hoser

Industrial Slob
LOVELY. I wake up this morning to a white wonderland. I was use to this in Southern Ontario but I'm in (very) western Canada now. This will make driving interesting tomorrow. (Nobody knows how to drive in snow here).... The last time it really snowed here on the island we had transit buses doing 180's. ....yeay......
10 inches on the ground in Alberduh and its -30c (-22f). Weathernetwork says it feels like -40c (-40f). Business as usual.

I love how Vancouver Island gets an inch and it drops to -5c, causing everything to shut down.

CTOTH

Not retired, just tired
Our feeder drivers have been hitting snow intermittently at night but nothing has stuck yet. Nothing the package car drivers have to deal with yet.

Miss Victoria

Lightning happens at MOST once a year and snow storms....every TEN years. Again, I am use to the snow but today no schools were open, and half the businesses. Even less drivers could make it but the ones who showed up went out with full trucks. Can't say much for what we brought back. Oh, and Fed Ex wasn't out. I'll have better luck tomorrow skating than driving. But thanks to Hoser I feel less like complaining and more WHAT DRUG IS MOTHER NATURE ON?

DS

Fenderbender
Mother nature is on "global warming"and its reversed this week.Vancouver Island is getting what us in Sothern Ontario used to get around this time of year.But I`m good with it.I`m not so stupid that I think we wont get our share of deep freeze.Its nice to share:laugh:
enjoy it...go for a space walk...

hoser

Industrial Slob
Lightning happens at MOST once a year and snow storms....every TEN years. Again, I am use to the snow but today no schools were open, and half the businesses. Even less drivers could make it but the ones who showed up went out with full trucks. Can't say much for what we brought back. Oh, and Fed Ex wasn't out. I'll have better luck tomorrow skating than driving. But thanks to Hoser I feel less like complaining and more WHAT DRUG IS MOTHER NATURE ON?
I hear both your snowplows are working OT in Vic :w00t: