anybody homebrewing beer?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am looking for some assistance. I worked for UPS from 1993 -1999 as a part time supervisor. I was given stock in the company when they went public. I used to fret information regarding my stock and voting privileges up until I moved in 2004.
I would like to know if anyone has a email address or phone number of who I can call to find out more about the stock I have and my pension

David Abney, President, UPS International

Shoot this guy an email he'll get it sorted out for ya

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I am looking for some assistance. I worked for UPS from 1993 -1999 as a part time supervisor. I was given stock in the company when they went public. I used to fret information regarding my stock and voting privileges up until I moved in 2004.
I would like to know if anyone has a email address or phone number of who I can call to find out more about the stock I have and my pension

Even if I could help you, you posted in a home brewing for retirees thread out of a zillion choices, how'd ya pick this one? You had part-time sup written on you your whole life!!!!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Tony's making his first batch today.

beer.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Beer is finally finished. It's really good. We were surprised because we totally fumbled through the forced carbonation.

IMG_20170917_141956.jpg

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I need to try this, been thinking about it! There is a brewing supply store close by. Costs 100 or 200 dollars to get started?

gear-guy

Not home brewing but working as a bartender at a craft beer bar 2 days a week. I was going to brew but I can sample and enjoy for free now so there is no use in spending my money! Love craft beer!

Bad Gas!

Just retired and moved to Western NC area. So many breweries that I don't care to be a brewer. I am a sampler..This takes much skill and prep. You need to bring your credit card and have an uber app..I like the Ipas and Ales. Don't care for sours and fruities..Also need to exercise before drinking..Keeps the body clean inside..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just retired and moved to Western NC area. So many breweries that I don't care to be a brewer. I am a sampler..This takes much skill and prep. You need to bring your credit card and have an uber app..I like the Ipas and Ales. Don't care for sours and fruities..Also need to exercise before drinking..Keeps the body clean inside..

My daughter and son in law lived in Burlington NC for a year. Beautiful part of the state.