anyone from orlando hub

UPSGUY72

Im a preloader on the twlight shift in the Orlando Hub, and I load disney cars. So knock it the hell off with the cute disney characters or I will find you and kill you!

They have cars that deliver to Disney I thought that stuff got delivered by Tractor trailers. At least every time I been to WDW ( that would been 2 time a year for the past 4 years ) I seen a UPS TT leaving or going to. I have even see a UPS TT parked at the GAS station next to the race track WDW.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
They have cars that deliver to Disney I thought that stuff got delivered by Tractor trailers. At least every time I been to WDW ( that would been 2 time a year for the past 4 years ) I seen a UPS TT leaving or going to. I have even see a UPS TT parked at the GAS station next to the race track WDW.

There is a trailer that goes there. Its car name is WDW. But thats the tip of the iceberg. Theres 4 other cars that goes to disney. One goes to pleasure island, I've loaded that one before. One that goes to Animation drive, ave of the stars and various hotels along the way, loaded that one before. The next goes to the contemporary and inter workings of the park. Such as costume design and park maintenance, I load that one right now. The other goes to hotels and animal kindom. I load that one now too.

In reality, with the volume, the 4 routes should me 5. But thats how UPS works. Give one guy a ton of over time instead of giving people straight 8 hours.

So theres a tailor car and 4 P12's that go to disney.

That race track is 300 west, I believe. The one that goes to animal kindom is the one that delievers there.

I've loaded all 4, never the WDW. Out of all the 4, the animal kindom one stinks the worst. The volume isnt the bad part. Its the air I get for it atleast once a week. Which are boxes of bugs, crickets and meal worms. They arnt sealed, theres a mesh that is on the box. The chargers like to slam the box on its side so all the bug poop gets droped into my cage. And boy does it stink!

That driver told me once that an air driver took those boxes and placed them into DR bags and tied it up. An hour later all the bugs were dead. I understand they stink, and that most people wouldnt want to deal with them. But come on, its product the consumer needs to complete their buisness. That should be first thought for all people that work for UPS.

mikeny

Service Provider
...Which are boxes of bugs, crickets and meal worms. They arnt sealed, theres a mesh that is on the box. The chargers like to slam the box on its side so all the bug poop gets droped into my cage. And boy does it stink!

ah, so that's where those boxes go. haha...we get a lot of them on the sort aisle. a few years back, a cricket box busted open :laughing:

Acc0rd

Well I put in for transfer 2 weeks or so ago, too bad our HR lady has been on vacation since and wont be back till next week. She said the manager signed it right away and our district offices would sign off on it right away so its up to Orlando. Im kinda stressing cause we get married next Saturday and then head out on our cruise. Just got 3 paychecks in a row since im on vacation 2 weeks after that and asked to start in Orlando Twilight Oct 1st. I asked for twilight on the papers but ill do midnight or whatever just to get my foot in the building. Thanks for all the help guys! Im like hurry and find out if im transferred so I can begin to relax and just keep up with the wedding stuff.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well I put in for transfer 2 weeks or so ago, too bad our HR lady has been on vacation since and wont be back till next week. She said the manager signed it right away and our district offices would sign off on it right away so its up to Orlando. Im kinda stressing cause we get married next Saturday and then head out on our cruise. Just got 3 paychecks in a row since im on vacation 2 weeks after that and asked to start in Orlando Twilight Oct 1st. I asked for twilight on the papers but ill do midnight or whatever just to get my foot in the building. Thanks for all the help guys! Im like hurry and find out if im transferred so I can begin to relax and just keep up with the wedding stuff.

Classes start in October in Florida?

UPSGUY72

The only transfers hourlies outside of the Western Conference qualify for are educational transfers. College classes have already started, hence my question.

I like the word "hence".

HE was trying for a Hardship transfer.. His wife got a job in Kissimmee according to him. I would think he would have to prove that a hardship. Meaning his wife was forced be her employer to move to that locations not choose to move because she found a job.