Orlando and Disney drivers....

MaceFremonti

Was at Disney for a few days, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Any Orlando guys care to explain how all the Disney properties and resorts are delivered to? One massive dock stop? Individual stops? Brutal route? Gravy route?

GenericUsername

I would assume that Disney would want to keep the magic alive for all the children/etc and it's one dock stop, or maybe even multiple depending on the size of the park.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Was at Disney for a few days, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Any Orlando guys care to explain how all the Disney properties and resorts are delivered to? One massive dock stop? Individual stops? Brutal route? Gravy route?
Probably a piece of cake since we've likely lost most of that volume to FedEx Ground. :teethy:

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
So do you get credit for over 5 stops?
At that one stop that accepts 10+ addresses, no. It is all scanned as one bulk stop.
I also have an apartment management company that accept like 20 addresses in an office. Also one scan.

However I also have apartments that have 30+ that go to a closet and those are individual scans/stops. So idk it all works out in my eyes. Don’t really care about their numbers or metrics. I just do the job to my best ability and collect a check.

rod

Retired 22 years
1714707289117.png

The first year they opened you could buy a LIFETIME pass for $100.00.