anyone go commando when it gets hot?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Or is it just me..... I always wish the crotch blow out will happen on these days.

That's an idiotic thing to wish for but whatever floats your boat. The ass on my shorts blew out last Friday and I reached back to see how big of a rip it was and I felt skin. I was surprised and thought I had gone commando that day. I realized that I was wearing undies from last year that had also gotten a tear in the backside. I prefer not to wear assless chaps while working.

While I'm out on the town or at Sturgis for the rally, ...now that's a different story altogether.

Last edited:
That's an idiotic thing to wish for but whatever floats your boat. The ass on my shorts blew out last Friday and I reached back to see how big of a rip it was and I felt skin. I was surprised and thought I had gone commando that day. I realized that I was wearing undies from last year that had also gotten :censored2: in the backside. I prefer not to wear assless chaps while working.

While I'm out on the town or at Sturgis for the rally, ...now that's a different story altogether.
That's why we love you.

Spanky

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Proper attire:

th