Anyone here born from the 1990s?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
The 2 cheese burger meal (cheapest combo on the menu) now cost you a 10 dollar bill and they aren't much bigger than a White Castle burger.
I know that one is considerably less than that around here but a Big Mac or QPC meal will easily run you $9 minimum.
The money now is worthless. Adjusted for inflation at my birth year it would be approximate to $6.09 today and that’s without the taxes in it. I gauge the health of the economy based on the price of In-N-Out meals. Used to be around $6 something for a #1, now it’s $10.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The money now is worthless. Adjusted for inflation at my birth year it would be approximate to $6.09 today and that’s without the taxes in it. I gauge the health of the economy based on the price of In-N-Out meals. Used to be around $6 something for a #1, now it’s $10.
At the McD I will be going to for breakfast this morning, a breakfast burrito meal with an iced coffee will cost me 5-something. A little further north, the same thing is 9-something. It's amazing how much price variance I see by location. I've figured out which one is the best deal though.

rod

Retired 22 years
At the McD I will be going to for breakfast this morning, a breakfast burrito meal with an iced coffee will cost me 5-something. A little further north, the same thing is 9-something. It's amazing how much price variance I see by location. I've figured out which one is the best deal though.
I have found this with ice cream cones also. $.69 at one McDonalds and $2.14 (with tax) at another one and you never know what size you will get.

rod

Retired 22 years
1292959B-61B2-4BBC-AE49-266554E55AD4.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The most insane price variance I've seen was a few months back when the McRib was out. The one I like going to because it has the best pricing had the meal for $6.99. I couldn't believe it. Then I went to one down in Cumberland and with tax it cost me 12-something.