Anyone know of panel decisions that are later reversed?

LeBrown

Anyone know of examples of cases that have been denied at the state panel, but were later reversed for whatever reason by the company allowing an employee to retain their job?

Up In Smoke

Anyone know of examples of cases that have been denied at the state panel, but were later reversed for whatever reason by the company allowing an employee to retain their job?
The grievance procedure is pretty clear. Grievances settled at any level are final and binding. Some settlements become presitant setting, where others are instant cases. I've never seen a decision reversed.

Brownwind

Nope. Had one dude reapply and got hired with out any seniority.
Decades ago I think he worked a few years to get vested than moved on.

Family

A panel decision that interprets national language should be appealed. If your local isn't backing you, good luck.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We had a dude get terminated for good for 4 months and the labor manager for ups was retiring and the guy begged him and gave his job back. It never went to national only local.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yes, happened today.

LeBrown

I was going through license issues with not paying a ticket, and my license was suspended twice within a month. My center manager did give me a positive rehire status