Anyone take anything for joints, back, etc.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Bud products do not work. This is Miller country. Chevydog, just balloon up to 400 pounds and our Govtmnt will buy you a motorized chair.

There is a guy on one of the routes I do that makes a pain relief cream called Best Game. He gave me a jar to use. I was leary and pretty much did'nt pay attention to much of his sales speel but since it was free I gave it a shot. Once in the morning and once at night and after a week and half or so my knees did'nt bother me or as much on heavy days he also said that it heals the area also not just mask the pain. Have'nt used it in a few weeks and my knees have not bothered me now it is a sore back. I know I havent been driving as long as some of you vets but I have done my share of hard labor (8yrs. concrete finisher) but it has helped me. Plus he did say he would give out a jar to ups drivers. I don't know about non local drivers but its worth a try and next time I see him I'll let him know that I told you guys about it. His website is www.bestgameproducts.com let him know your a driver and how you heard about him. And on really heavy days a little bit of simple Glenlivet Scotch with an ice cube or two will numb everything. Hope this helps.

T

TooLazy

If anyone's into herbal solutions, Cissus extract seems to work really well for my joints and even tendons/ligaments. I tried Glucosamine and it did nothing, I had inflammation in my sacroiliac joints, and when I started taking Cissus it went away within a week. Many bodybuilders/powerlifters swear by it. Look for Primaforce brand, it's quality/price ratio is very decent.