Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

FedUPSer9816

Full Service

Box Ox

Wow, just wow. But I'm more shocked at the restraint of the officers being fired at. Different color suspects, we all know how this would have ended.

Yeah, those dirty white kids really got off lightly. Somebody find out what KKK chapter those cops are in. They would have lit up a house with black kids in it for sure.

“She’s racked a round in the shotgun,” the deputy shoots back. “The windows is busted on the patio side. If she’ comes out she’s going to have the shotgun.”

Moments later the teen girl is hit with return fire from the officers as she steps out of the house with the shotgun — and is heard shrieking in pain.

“Jackson was taken to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries and was listed in stable condition Thursday after undergoing surgery, the reports said. She was shot in the chest and arm.”

“The pair were charged with armed burglary and attempted murder of law enforcement officers, the station reported.”

newfie

I don't have the exact statistic, but there's usually a high profile case every other week or such.
27 in 2019 .
how many police died as the result of gunfire that year 49
struck by vehicle 14
assault 3
vehicular assault 8

the information is out there if you want to do more than simply repeat media spin to us .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Holy crap! How does one become a lunatic like thi

But wait….she gets worse! Lol.

My two year old had a met down in the mall like this once, yes, ONCE. She realized afterwards that it wasn’t a very good idea when she was disciplined. How does a woman get to this age and have tantrums in a mall or in public, period?

Last edited: