Anyone wish to claim this is their offspring ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
B0C1DE56-DD2B-4243-9210-1350DD492F4B.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
“She was 4’9 and weighed 90lbs less”
Well she learned a valuable life lesson about picking a fight with an officer. Time to hit the gym and bulk up sweetie if you going to go laying hands on cops.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Here’s another one for this thread. This genius (idiot) SJW is calling for students to make fake calls to police to “use up their resources”. I wonder what happens when someone is raped or murdered because police are occupied on fake calls? I hope she was kicked out.

BeefiestMass

Someone's about to come into some $$$ once they get out of jail.

BeefiestMass

Yeah.... no.
Absolutely. May not be a lot but she'll get something if she sues. I've had a few :censored2: friends who sued after being Tasered (indisputably their fault and also totally guilty of the crimes they were committing). They all got at very least $3k out of it. Personally I don't think it's worth getting your ass kicked and thrown in jail, but whatever.

rod

Retired 22 years

Here’s another one for this thread. This genius (idiot) SJW is calling for students to make fake calls to police to “use up their resources”. I wonder what happens when someone is raped or murdered because police are occupied on fake calls? I hope she was kicked out.
WTF? —- Mn. Again?