Application Process

Sky

Wannabe
Hi,

I filled out the job inquiry form last week for a package loader position at my local facility. A couple of days later, I received an e-mail from someone who provided me with some more information regarding the shifts available, and who also asked me to complete the online application.

I did just that, and as requested, I e-mailed that person back letting him know that I have completed the application. I also took the opportunity to ask a couple of questions in that e-mail. Well it has been almost a week, and I have not heard anything back. Is this normal?

In addition, I tried to fill out the job inquiry form for a couple of other facilities, but once I submitted the form, I received a message on the screen saying something to the extent that my application has been received already. I have never applied to those facilities before, so I am not sure what it is saying that. Basically, I only have on file the application for the first facility I applied to. I can't seem to be able to apply and be considered for the other facilities.

This is what I got: "Our system has retained the information you previously supplied. Your information, along with the information supplied by other job applicants, will be considered when UPS jobs become available. Thank you for continuing to consider UPS as an employer."

I would have called somebody normally, but no telephone number was provided.

Thanks for any assistance you guys may provide. :happy2:

Iggyiam

Ok are you able to set up a tour over the site? I could not get in contact with anyone ither. Keep checking the site to see when you can take a tour. When you are there make sure to let them know about you trying to contact them. Also check out the sticky on top of this thread talks about interview process. I was in the same shoes as you do not give up.Also see if there is anyone on this site working at the facility you are applying to because they can help you.

Sky

Wannabe
Ok are you able to set up a tour over the site? I could not get in contact with anyone ither. Keep checking the site to see when you can take a tour. When you are there make sure to let them know about you trying to contact them. Also check out the sticky on top of this thread talks about interview process. I was in the same shoes as you do not give up.Also see if there is anyone on this site working at the facility you are applying to because they can help you.

Thanks for the reply. I received an e-mail from someone who asked me to fill out the application. The e-mail also stated that if I had any questions, I could reply to that e-mail and ask. I still have not received any communications as of today. I'm really not sure what else I can do since e-mail is the only way that I can communicate with the recruiter, since I don't have a phone number.

When I try to schedule an appointment, it says no appointments are available. However, the position is still listed on the Careers website. It is also odd that it won't let me apply to other locations.

Iggyiam

Thanks for the reply. I received an e-mail from someone who asked me to fill out the application. The e-mail also stated that if I had any questions, I could reply to that e-mail and ask. I still have not received any communications as of today. I'm really not sure what else I can do since e-mail is the only way that I can communicate with the recruiter, since I don't have a phone number.

When I try to schedule an appointment, it says no appointments are available. However, the position is still listed on the Careers website. It is also odd that it won't let me apply to other locations.

keep checking everyday thats what i did. you can also trying to going to ups and ask security to talk to someone this is what I was told to do when I couldent get in contact with anyone I never did it so I dont know if it will work.

LOK!

I had the same problem. They have a new phone number for UPS HR (855) 877-4772 as there is NO more HR at any ups domicile. I first asked him is my rehire status still good. After he said YES. I told him all about the hiring app Redirect issue and how it could be affecting potential worthy candidates. HE told me the hr hiring system was just re-engineered And that shouldn’t be happening. We made detailed notes and collected a case to send to THE I.T. Representatives Responsible for fixing said issues. Then the man gave me a case number and said they would be giving me a call back in 48 hours regarding my job inquiries to get me on board ASAP.

LOK!

I had the same problem. They have a new phone number for UPS HR (855) 877-4772 as there is NO more HR at any ups domicile. I first asked him is my rehire status still good. After he said YES. I told him all about the hiring app Redirect issue and how it could be affecting potential worthy candidates. HE told me the hr hiring system was just re-engineered And that shouldn’t be happening. We made detailed notes and collected a case to send to THE I.T. Representatives Responsible for fixing said issues. Then the man gave me a case number and said they would be giving me a call back in 48 hours regarding my job inquiries to get me on board ASAP.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Have you been waiting 13 years for a call from UPS?